Dr. Stephen Miller, MD

Dr. Stephen Miller, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Miller specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in South Miami, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Miller? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Miller
Dr. Miller's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
in Cutler Bay, Fl |
My experience with Dr. Miller and his staff were above and beyond my expectations. I always feel if the staff appears to be happy then they must enjoy and respect the physician they work with. I had carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand, I am completely satisfied with the results. There is virtually no scar to be seen. One of the nurses at the surgical facility stated Dr. Miller would be her choice of surgeon in that he takes the time to do it properly. She was correct!!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Miller performed carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release on both my hands, one in July and the other in October 2016. I am extremely satisfied with the results, what a relief not to have numbness and tingling in my hands!! Dr. Miller is a professional, caring individual and I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends. Additionally, his office staff and assistants are among the most polite, helpful and nicest I have met.
in Miami, FL |
Had my surgery done almost 4 month ago and i am so happy ! My hand feels great, scar almost gone, can't hardly tell i had surgery. No more pain, numbness, tingling. I don't know why i waited so long but i am so glad i found Dr. Miller. I highly recommend him.
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. Miller was excellent. In May 2016, I had carpal tunnel and trigger finger releases on my right hand. I am very happy with the results and the scars are not noticeable. While I was under his care, he was always very caring, professional and warm. He always took the time to answer my questions and concerns. His staff was also very courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone who is considering hand surgery.
in Miami, FL |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Miller, friendly, cares for me. He listens and give solutions. He knows how to treat patients very courteous with knowledge and patience. I'll recommend him to myt friends.
in Miami, FL |
The doctor only spent with me 60 seconds, that is it. I didn't like at all the way he explained me the things, somebody visiting a doctor is because he is concerned with a health issue and he definitely should spend more time explaining and talking with their patients. even worst, the people in the office answering the phone are horrible, they speak to you real bad. i hate them, i am tired of this kind of medical centers where they only care about MONEY and dispatching as many patients as poss
in Miami, FL |
Top notch experience in every way. Dr Miller is truly a rare find. A Dr that is passionate about helping patients. I had surgery to relieve severe tendonitis pain in my left wrist. I am delighted to have had such a great experience.
in Homestead, FL |
I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands. My right hand had been numb for 3 months and my out come was total recovery no numbness. Dr. Miller is caring,excellent, and professional.I would recommend Dr. Miller to all my friend and family.
in Opa Locka, FL |
Dr. Miller performed a carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release on both of my hands in 2012 (right hand) and 2013 (left hand). I am very happy with the results and have full use of both hands. I had no complications whatsoever and feel very confident in recommending Dr. Miller to anyone who is considering these surgeries. In addition, I truly felt very confident in Dr. Miller as he is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. He is very thorough and patient! Highly recommend!
in Homestead, FL |
I had hand surgery a few weeks ago and I feel great! My left hand is in perfect working order and I can't really see the surgical scar. Dr. Steven Miller is exceptional and very professional. He explains all options available for treatments depending on the problem. He takes his time with you during al his consultations and answers any questions you may have in great detail. He is amazing and I would not trust my hands to no one else! His staff is very kind and caring. They are so great !!!!
in Miami, FL |
Recalled having seen Dr. Miller years ago for trigger finger release and was pleased with his services then so naturally called on him to see me for new problem. I was having pain with trigger thumb and cyst at base of thumb. Injection and medications were not helping so opted for surgery. X-ray was taken and after discussing options surgery was scheduled. Surgery went well. Discharge instructions plus post-op appointment was scheduled. Dr. Miller is a kind, caring doctor. Highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Graduated in 1990

Lenox Hill Hospital
    University Hosps and Clinics
    University Mo Columbia School Med

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Neuroplasty
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: