Dr. Stephen Miller, MD

Dr. Stephen Miller, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Miller to book an appointment.

Stephen M Miller, MD

Angela S Miller MD Pllc8435 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas, NV 89123
Internal Medicine Associates653 N Town Center Dr Ste 306 Las Vegas, NV 89144

• Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
    A little about My visit. This was my first time ever getting a breast augmentation. So I wanted to make sure everything was right! After reviewing almost everything Surgeon in Las Vegas. I decided to go with Dr. Miller. Booked a consultation with him everything went smooth , and His staff answered every little question I had!!! Lol I probably went back and forth to his office 3-4 times before I finally decided on my implant size him and his assistant Jadrian. Had no problem scheduling me again they was very understanding!!! I highly recommend Dr.Miller and his team. I’m actually really happy with the outcome. ??
    Ebony E – Jul 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?
    The skin care nurses and specialists are outstanding!
    Feb 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?
    Excellent results! Dr. Miller's ability to make me look younger and reduce wrinkles and the effects of time were wonderful! He is top board certified and gives excellent care.
    Jeanne Slama in Henderson, NV – May 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?
    From my consult to my surgery to my post operative care, Dr. Miller and his staff have been outstanding. I've never felt rushed and all questions and concerns were always answered in a timely manner either via telephone or email. I've ALWAYS gotten a prompt, friendly, professional response which I did not receive from other "highly rated" surgeons in the area. I'm also thrilled with the results of my surgery. Dr. Miller not only met but exceeded every expectation. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.
    Keri Williamsen in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 15, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?
    The best plastic surgeon in town. Dr. Miller and his staff are professional, caring and experienced in every aspect of providing service for plastic surgery, lipo, and rejuvaderm or botox shots. Excellent consultations and will not perform a service if he does not think it necessary. The office staff is dependable and available by phone to answer any questions. Do not go anywhere else. I am a devoted patient for 25 years.
    Las Vegas, NV – Feb 15, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?
    My experience with Dr. Miller was extraordinary. I had several sun spots on my face and dark circles under my eyes. The treatment he advised me to undertake was very successful. I had previously consulted other Plastic Surgeons about my situation, and their advise was much more appropriate for whiter skin than my olive skin. Therefore, I am extremely happy with the results of Dr. Millers work, and he would be the only doctor I would go see if I ever need other procedures in the future.
    Mojgan Rahbanoff in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection
    • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment

Dr. Miller accepts

(702) 805-1969

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Stephen Miller, MD?

Call (725) 241-0152 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Stephen Miller, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Stephen Miller, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Stephen Miller, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Stephen Miller, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Miller frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, and Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Miller treats.

Where is Dr. Stephen Miller, MD's office located?

Dr. Miller's office is located at 8435 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Stephen Miller, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Dr. Miller is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center