Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD

Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Oak Ridge, NC. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

1510 NC Highway 68 N

Oak Ridge, NC 27310

Learn about Dr. Meyers

Dr. Meyers' Experience

Dr. Meyers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Asthma
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchiectasis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Nausea
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Pap Smear
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Moses H Cone Meml Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Moses H Cone Meml Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Meyers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyers to family and friends
Dr. Meyers' Performance
As always, my visit at Dr. Meyer's office was pleasant, prompt and thorough. The wonderful ladies at the front desk greet me by name each visit; I feel very welcome and always able to ask any questions at any time without any hesitation. Dr. Meyers has always treated me with the utmost respect and kindness. I've recommended his office to many of my family and friends.
This visit was my first. Everything went as smooth as expected. It took the Dr. a bit of time before entering my room. However, I was told when I made the appointment that it would be a pretty busy day, so I might have to wait a little while. The wait was really not that long and Dr. Meyers apologized for running late. My previous Dr. retired so I was looking for someone new new to pick up the monitoring of my healthcare. After meeting Dr. Meyers I feel that I will be in good hands.
Very efficient and friendly.
Dr. Stephen Meyers is a caring physician who isn't afraid to think outside the box when needed. Dr. Meyers has been primary care physician for nearly a decade, and I have always received the best of care. In recent years, his attentiveness to my concerns saved me from further delay in a critical diagnosis, which led to the most optimal treatment outcome. He is supported by a caring, courteous, and professional staff.
Great!!!!
Good
Very professional
Follow up visit to monitor PB, plan to continue to current regimen. Discussed referral to Orhotpeaedic spcecialist and DX of osteoarthritis of right hip plus plan to continue physical therapy. Scheduled blood draw on following week due to my not fasting prior to this visit. I appreciate Dr. Meyer's conservative approach and his consistent supportive counsel.
Dr Myers was all you could ask for. He saw me on short notice. All his patients really like him.
Excellent. I always appreciate the time and attention dedicated to my situation.
Very pleasant experience. I have been a patient of Eagle of Guilford College for years. We moved into Summerfield and we wanted a provider a little closer. This visit was to meet Dr. Meyers and get a new patient set up. Everyone was very nice, and the office is wonderful. We were looking for a smaller family practice and I think we found it.
This is my first time seeing Dr. Meyers in along time, Dr. Fried, has been my regular PCP since Eagle opened the practice in Oak Ridge. I was well pleased with Dr. Meyers and look forward to him being my PCP for years to come. I give him a 5 star rating at this time. It's really nice to have Eagle in Oak Ridge. Thanks for Asking Capt. Johnnie Leonard Stafford, ORFD Ret.
Great
No complaints.
Dr. Myers was kind and professional.
Dr. Myers was very thural and friendly and I would highly recommend him.
Great experience. Took the time to explain everything.
Very pleasant and informative
Experience was great as usual. Dr Meyers is very easy to talk to and discuss any issues I have.
Dr. Meyers is a fantastic doctor; personable, relatable, knowledgeable, and prompt with answers and results.
The nurse who first saw me was very thorough and courteous. Dr. Meyers followed this by going over my prior results and the EKG in a helpful, easy to understand way. I was very satisfied with the way I was treated.
It was really good. For some unknown reason I had never connected with Dr. Meyers, but I did this visit. I know Doctors have way too many patients and can't connect with everyone but I want a Doctor who sees me. I felt he saw me and he cared. I feel more committed to my own health now.
Excellent care and attention. Did not rush through the appointment.
Good. On time service and clear communication Thanks
I was very pleased !! He was very direct, knew what he was talking about; the "Holiday weekend was coming; so he gave me antiboctic; to cover bases.He was happy, did his job well. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat !!Apolized for running behind, which I appreciated that ! "Happy ,Healthy, New Year".....
Great!Dr Myers was thorough,patient, & a good listener.
Everything went as well as I expected and in a very timely manner.
This was my first time visiting this location and I couldn't be happier. I'm excited to use Eagle in Oak Ridge as my primary office in the future. Everyone was nice and the wait was minimal.
Physical, blood taken, shots given. Nice staff and very helpful!
Excellent care and understanding. He showed sincere concern on the issues I was having. I am hoping I can transition my care to him.
Dr. Myers was very concerned, caring, helpful, and he took the time to listen to me, just as always!
Dr. Meyers was on time. He listened to my heart and said he was pleased with my blood pressure numbers.
Very efficient service, nice staff, overall good experience.
Went in to have my ears checked. Dr. Meyer's was very thorough as he always is.
Everything excellent.!!
Needed to be seen and appointment given promptly. Courteous staff and Doctor
I am very confident in Dr. Meyers. I find him easy to talk too. I have referred others to him.
Overall good experience.
Attentive...Professional...Bedside Manner Appreciated...Caring...Pleasant...Medical Needs Adequately Addressed...Thank You/All!
excellent
Dr. Meyers is fantastic.
I am very pleased with Oak Ridge Eagle Family Practice.
Great staff and Dr. Myers is very nice and easy to talk to.
Everything went very well.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD?
Are you Dr. Meyers?