Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Eagle Family Medicine 1510 NC Highway 68 N Oak Ridge, NC 27310 Get Directions
Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD
Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Oak Ridge, NC. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Meyers is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Meyers' Experience

See how Dr. Meyers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meyers

Dr. Meyers accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Meyers is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meyers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Meyers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyers to family and friends
Dr. Meyers' Performance
Good
Very professional
Follow up visit to monitor PB, plan to continue to current regimen. Discussed referral to Orhotpeaedic spcecialist and DX of osteoarthritis of right hip plus plan to continue physical therapy. Scheduled blood draw on following week due to my not fasting prior to this visit. I appreciate Dr. Meyer's conservative approach and his consistent supportive counsel.
Dr Myers was all you could ask for. He saw me on short notice. All his patients really like him.
Excellent. I always appreciate the time and attention dedicated to my situation.
Very pleasant experience. I have been a patient of Eagle of Guilford College for years. We moved into Summerfield and we wanted a provider a little closer. This visit was to meet Dr. Meyers and get a new patient set up. Everyone was very nice, and the office is wonderful. We were looking for a smaller family practice and I think we found it.
This is my first time seeing Dr. Meyers in along time, Dr. Fried, has been my regular PCP since Eagle opened the practice in Oak Ridge. I was well pleased with Dr. Meyers and look forward to him being my PCP for years to come. I give him a 5 star rating at this time. It's really nice to have Eagle in Oak Ridge. Thanks for Asking Capt. Johnnie Leonard Stafford, ORFD Ret.
Great
No complaints.
Dr. Myers was kind and professional.
Dr. Myers was very thural and friendly and I would highly recommend him.
Great experience. Took the time to explain everything.
Very pleasant and informative
Experience was great as usual. Dr Meyers is very easy to talk to and discuss any issues I have.
Dr. Meyers is a fantastic doctor; personable, relatable, knowledgeable, and prompt with answers and results.
The nurse who first saw me was very thorough and courteous. Dr. Meyers followed this by going over my prior results and the EKG in a helpful, easy to understand way. I was very satisfied with the way I was treated.
It was really good. For some unknown reason I had never connected with Dr. Meyers, but I did this visit. I know Doctors have way too many patients and can't connect with everyone but I want a Doctor who sees me. I felt he saw me and he cared. I feel more committed to my own health now.
Excellent care and attention. Did not rush through the appointment.
Good. On time service and clear communication Thanks
I was very pleased !! He was very direct, knew what he was talking about; the "Holiday weekend was coming; so he gave me antiboctic; to cover bases.He was happy, did his job well. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat !!Apolized for running behind, which I appreciated that ! "Happy ,Healthy, New Year".....
Great!Dr Myers was thorough,patient, & a good listener.
Everything went as well as I expected and in a very timely manner.
This was my first time visiting this location and I couldn't be happier. I'm excited to use Eagle in Oak Ridge as my primary office in the future. Everyone was nice and the wait was minimal.
Physical, blood taken, shots given. Nice staff and very helpful!
Excellent care and understanding. He showed sincere concern on the issues I was having. I am hoping I can transition my care to him.
Annual Physical with routine blood work and all is well.
Dr. Myers was very concerned, caring, helpful, and he took the time to listen to me, just as always!
Dr. Meyers was on time. He listened to my heart and said he was pleased with my blood pressure numbers.
Very efficient service, nice staff, overall good experience.
Went in to have my ears checked. Dr. Meyer's was very thorough as he always is.
Everything excellent.!!
Needed to be seen and appointment given promptly. Courteous staff and Doctor
I am very confident in Dr. Meyers. I find him easy to talk too. I have referred others to him.
Overall good experience.
Attentive...Professional...Bedside Manner Appreciated...Caring...Pleasant...Medical Needs Adequately Addressed...Thank You/All!
excellent
Dr. Meyers is fantastic.
I am very pleased with Oak Ridge Eagle Family Practice.
Great staff and Dr. Myers is very nice and easy to talk to.
Everything went very well.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Meyers, MD?
Are you Dr. Meyers?

Compare Dr. Meyers

Dr. Meyers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Meyers has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meyers' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Meyers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1996

Moses H Cone Meml Hosp

Completed in 1997

Moses H Cone Meml Hosp

Completed in 1999

Dr. Meyers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Meyers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.