Dr. Stephen Matarese, DO
Pulmonary Disease•Male•Age 69
Dr. Stephen Matarese, DO is a Pulmonologist in Warwick, RI and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Matarese has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea. He graduated from PHILADELPHIA COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE in 1979. He is affiliated with Kent Hospital. His office accepts new patients.
Gate Pulmonary215 Toll Gate Rd Ste 301 Warwick, RI 02886
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Practices at Top HospitalPulmonary Care Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Matarese
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Matarese treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Matarese treats other conditions, please contact the office at (401) 732-1508.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other Obstructive Lung Disease specialists.
Dr. Matarese is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other Sleep Apnea specialists.
Dr. Matarese is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Matarese's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Matarese's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Nodule
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Matarese accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Matarese accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- HealthMate Coast to Coast PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card High Performance Network HPN
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Maines Choice - Standard HMO
- MVP Health Care
- MVP Health Plan EPO
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Medica Choice
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Nexus Open Access
- Options PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.