Dr. Stephen Mallette, DO

Dr. Stephen Mallette, DO

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Stephen Mallette, DO is a dermatologist in Athens, AL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2000 and specializes in dermatology.

707 US Highway 31 S Ste F

Athens, AL 35611

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Mallette

See how frequently Dr. Mallette performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Impetigo
Itchy Skin
Skin Infections

Dr. Mallette's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mallette "Care for your skin with the help of Mallette Dermatology, P.C. in Athens, Alabama. Our dermatology clinic and health care facility offers skin cancer, Botox, and microdermabrasion treatments, as well as glycolic peels and UVB light therapy. At this time, our clinic accepts most insurance, except Health Spring™, Medicaid, United™ Health Care, and Cigna™. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. "

• Dermatology

Dr. Mallette does not have any board certifications listed.

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Mallette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mallette has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallette's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mallette to family and friends

Dr. Mallette's Performance

I was a patient of Dr. Mallette several years ago. I moved away and tried other dermatologist and I was not satisfied. I'm now back in the area, I gave the office a call, stressed my concerns and they expedited my appointment. I couldn't be more estastic because I know he will take care of my skin...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Mallette is a good physician he really listen to your concerns. I am a black female and have found it very hard to find a good dermatologist here in the Huntsville and Owens Cross Roads, Alabama area. A friend told me about him and I must say I only received excellent care from Dr. Mallette and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Being an established patient of Dr. Mallette for several years, it's difficult to hear his earliest appointment is a month and a half away. Very disappointing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Mallette was very friendly and efficient. He knew immediately what the spot on my skin was and asked if I has other concerns. I asked him several questions and he checked other spots. He never seemed rushed or impatient. My wait time was very reasonable both in the waiting room and in the exam...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0