Dr. Stephen Lober, MD

Dr. Stephen Lober, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Stephen Lober, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Athens, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas in 1988 and specializes in plastic surgery and general surgery.Read his story

2325 Prince Ave

Athens, GA 30606

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Lober

See how frequently Dr. Lober performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
high
Hidradenitis
high

Dr. Lober's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Lober's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lober "Before entering medicine, I worked for several years as a Chemical Engineer, which provided a great background for my medical career. I subsequently became a Plastic Surgeon and have been in practice in Athens, Georgia for over twenty five years. Within the realm of medicine, I have an interest in weight loss and weight control, and I am the author of the upcoming book Diet & Nutrition for Medical Students. My outside interests include woodworking and sculpting in metal and stone. I also have a keen interest in environmental issues, and I am intimately involved in the non-profit organization Clean Earth Oysters, which is working to increase oyster populations along the Georgia coast to help clean up our coastal waters. "

This content was provided by Dr. Lober "We think of ourselves as a 'Holistic' Plastic Surgery Practice, treating the body as a whole, and not just it's visible exterior.  We are committed to providing not only excellent surgical care, but also excellent personal care as well.  I try to be completely honest with all of my patients, and treat them just as I would treat my own family."

• Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Clemson University
  • Medical University Of South Carolina Medical Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • Med University Sc College Of Med

Dr. Lober has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lober does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lober and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lober's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lober

4.3

Dr. Lober?
Dr. Lober's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Lober, MD
Great doctor! Very caring person and excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Lober, MD?
Would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. Had experience with him in removing cancerous spot on back of head. He only removed part of the spot and left others, and did not remove cancerous area. I had to go to hospital to have procedure done. and kept me coming back every week to remove one to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Lober, MD?
Several years ago, my mother was diagnosed with a Melanoma. After consulting with three doctors and not being satisfied, she made an appointment with Dr. Lober. Dr. Lober formulated and presented her with a treatment plan. He put my mother at ease with his knowledge and compassionate nature. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Lober, MD?
Just the best. Not only is Dr. Lober talented and patient, his entire staff is kind and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Lober, MD?
After researching several plastic surgeons in the Athens area, I selected Dr. Lober for my breast augmentation Surgery. He was professional kind and sized my implants to my body frame perfectly. Needless to say I’m thrilled as is my boyfriend! I highly recommend Stephen Lober Plastic Surgery!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lober?