Dr. Stephen Laquis, MD

Oculoplastic Surgery | Male

STEPHEN J LAQUIS MD 7331 College Pkwy Ste 200 Fort Myers, FL 33907 Get Directions
Dr. Stephen Laquis, MD

Dr. Stephen Laquis, MD is an oculoplastic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Laquis is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Laquis' Experience

See how Dr. Laquis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Laquis

Dr. Laquis accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Laquis is now accepting new patients
Stephen J. Laquis, MD, FACS7331 College Pkwy Ste 200
Fort Myers, FL 33907
(239) 947-4042Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Laquis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Laquis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laquis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Laquis' Performance
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Laquis is FABULOUS!!!! His smile put me at ease. His knowledge is unlimited. He completed his tasks with confidence that rolled over to keep me at ease and calm. If the need ever occurs again, I would make an appointment with him in an instant.
Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Laquis is an excellent surgeon. His precision made for an excellent experience. I couldn't get over how precise he and his staff were, and how quickly I healed.
in Estero, FL |
Not only is Dr. Laquis an excellent plastic surgeon for typical eye lifts with mine turning out beautifully but, he is a champion with extraordinary procedures. 4 years later, from Graves Disease, my "beautiful" eyes protruded and besides looking dreadful, were tremendously sensitive to light. He first performed the least invasive by stitching my outer eyelids. That wasn't good enough so he grafted synthetic cartilage inside my lower lids. Success! My eyes are now "pretty!"
in Ft Myers, FL |
Just never thought I would have my eyes done....I should have seen this wonderful Doctor years ago. Not only is my vision improved but my entire outlook at feeling more confident to look my best is over the top. This was the perfect experience for me... professional, friendly, informative.... made me feel like family! I am thrilled to say the least and every look in the mirror confirms my sense of well being.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Laquis and his entire staff were well above my expectations. I had been referred by a friend who told me that Dr Laquis was the best and he was right. I had 3 procedures done at the Ft Myers medical center. Brow Lift, Lower and Upper Eye Lid surgery. The surgical center was excellent and the staff was exceptional. My follow up appointments were wonderful. I have recommended 4 friends to Dr Laquis..
in Estero, FL |
Dr Laquis and his team are amazing. I had some "scary to me" skin cancer on my eyelid found by my dermatologist, I was referred to Dr. Laquis. He saw me within a week and got me in quickly for the surgery then recovery was a snap, I did listen well and stayed away from golf and tennis for 2 weeks (that was hard for me, but so worth it). I was so impressed with the team and the procedure, it was over in 15 minutes. I am very happy I was referred to this expert eyelid team.. Outstanding!
Naples, FL |
I was pleased with my first visit till my last! I went in for eye lid surgery consultation in November and I really wanted the surgery be completed before 2017 since my insurance covered the procedure. The girls in his office were able to get everything approved quickly and I made it. My results were above and beyond my expectation. I look amazing and natural. Most people get a brow lift and Dr. Laquis said I would not need it was the best decision for me. He was correct!
in Naples, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr.. Laquis for the past 3 months. He and his entire staff have been very knowledgeable, compassionate and friendly at each visit. He always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns that my husband and I have. When calling for an urgent appointment, the staff is helpful in meeting my needs. He is extremely knowledgeable about options for surgical procedures based on the needs of each patient.
Naples, FL |
very positive
in Naples, Florida |
Highly professional and very competent. Combined with pleasing bedside manner and a wonderful and friendly staff, especially his P.A. Jonel, I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing facial plastic surgery, especially anything around the eye. He is the best.
in Punta Gorda FL |
Plain and simple, absolutely one of the best! Wonderful office staff, too.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Laquis and his office staff are perhaps the finest doctor my wife and I have ever seen. Very highly recommend him.
in Fort Myers |
I had a great experience with Dr. Laquis he was personable listened to all of my concerns and did a great job.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Laquis and Ms. Gomez ARNP are absolute perfectionists! Everything they do is so natural looking - they are expert. I found it easy to schedule, my questions were answered and the staff was very warm. I would recommend this Practice without hesitation if you have high expectations and appreciate quality.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Laquis was accommodating to my tight schedule for a procedure. I had less than 3 weeks to have my surgery and the follow ups. He said he could do it and he did. My surgery went as he said it would and my scar is minimal. I had absolutely no problems. His assistant and all staff were supportive and informative as well.
in Frostproof, FL |
I have just finished an eyelid repair and brow lift. Dr Laquis and all of his staff , both in the Fort Myers and Naples offices and in surgery were very professional and knowledgeable during my surgical experience. The whole experience was new to me and I was very nervous and even made mistakes. The staff just rolled over it with out any comments or problems. All procedures were explained completely and and what to expect during recovery was also explained to me. I am very satisfied.AM
in Ft Myers, FL |
I had my heavy upper eyelids done by Dr Laquis in November 2015 and would highly recommend him to everyone considering eye surgery. I have increased peripheral vision and look more youthful and refreshed. I am very happy with the results, he is the best in his specialty.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I can recommend Dr Laquis without reservation. He is a highly skilled surgeon. He used MOH's surgery to remove basal cell carcinoma from my eyelid that had come back a second time (caused by my high levels of TSH). There is no scar and quick healing. Very pleased with the results.
in Naples, FL |
Referred to Dr. after having a basal cell cancer removed from a precarious place on lower eyelid yesterday. Dr.saw my husband immediately & understand the urgency of the appt. He was honest, knowledgeable, personable & very professional. He did not feel that it was necessary at this time to perform surgery, & could easily have done so to bill to the insurance company. He has an extremely high integrity! Rosa (Surgical Coordinator) was very personable, extremely professional & caring & kind!
in Fort Myers, FL |
I had my upper lids done and Dr. Laquis and his staff were wonderful. Pain was minimal and with following his post-op instructions my healing was quick. My eyes look and feel fantastic! I would definitely recommend Dr. Laquis.
in Fort Myers, FL |
I had my upper eyelids lifted and the results were so much more than I ever expected! I was so happy with them! The surgery went great and I experienced no pain afterwards which really surprised me. Anyone that knows I had the surgery, compliments me on how great they look! The staff was so friendly and super accommodating. I was so impressed by their professionalism! I would highly recommend Dr Laquis to anyone and have done so to many already. He is a Fabulous surgeon!
in cape coral, FL |
The doctor was very attentive to my concerns about having anesthesia and willing to work with my work schedule. The results were better than what I had expected. Everyone in the office was very nice and the follow up went great. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have eye lid surgery. thanks
in Naples, FL |
Dr. LaQuis messed up the repair of my eyelids, so much so that my eyes could not close properly. The job was done so poorly that I had to go to Bascomb Palmer to have a top eye surgeon repair both eyes. While I was Bascomb Palmer for my surgeon appointments, at 2 separate times, I met 2 former Dr. LaQuis patients who had far worse results than I did. I was fortunate enough to only have 1 surgery to repair the problem on both eyes, the other had 2 and the third had 4! CAUTION!
in Naples, FL |
Following my procedure from Dr. Laquis I spent months going to other Ophthalmologist / plastic surgeons for opinions of how my eyes could be corrected. I had drooping eye lids causing tearing. My subsequent procedure resulted in a two hour operation to correct my issue. I had to endured the pain of a skin graft of skin cut from the roof of my mouth to build up my lower lids. My eyes did not close totally following the Laquis operation. There are others out there who had to do a redo!
in Naples, FL |
If it were not for the office help you would not know that there was a Dr. The help really make all of the vital decisions.
in Naples, FL |
I had eyelid surgery to correct drooping lower lips and now the problem is worst, I have to have it corrected by another surgery and definitely not with Dr. Laquis. Very disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Laquis, MD?
Are you Dr. Laquis?

Compare Dr. Laquis

Dr. Laquis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery

• Amount or Range: $300,000.00
    • State: Florida

Board Action

Dr. Laquis has 1 board action

• Wrong-site surgery (2/20/2017)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida

• Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Vanderbilt Univerity Va Hospital

Completed in 2002

Boston University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Laquis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laquis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oculoplastic Surgery