Dr. Stephen Kessler, MD

Dr. Stephen Kessler, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Stephen Kessler, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Kessler is affiliated with Holy Redeemer Hospital and Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia.

Dr. Kessler's Experience

See how Dr. Kessler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kessler

Dr. Kessler accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kessler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kessler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kessler to family and friends
Dr. Kessler's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
Doctor Kessler is a incredibly, kind and professional. He delivered my daughter 8 years ago and i have am truely glad he is my doctor. Always answers any questions that I may have and communicates in a timely manner. He is absolutely the best Doctor
in Langhorne, PA |
Dr. Kessler has been my OB/GYN since 1990. He exemplifies what a doctor should be....knowledgable, empathetic, caring, intelligent and trustworthy. He spends time with you, listens to you and answers any questions you have. As a healthcare professional myself, I know how rare it is to find a doctor like Dr. Kessler in today's healthcare system.
in Southampton, PA |
I've been seeing Dr Kessler for 20 years and through 2 pregnancies. His bedside manner is wonderful; he's professional, current, kind and good natured. He always has time to answer questions and explain procedures. I would recommend his services without hesitation.
in Hatboro, PA |
Dr. Kessler delivered my 6th baby, after having been delivered by Dr Binder my first 5 pregnancies. I was nervous about having to change doctors during my 6th pregnancy, but Dr Kessler eased all of my concerns and fears. He was extremely attentive to every one of my personal needs, he listened very well and anytime I was having concerns he put my mind at great ease. My delivery could not have gone any smoother my birthing experience was perfect and Dr Kessler was phenomenal all around!
in Morrisville, PA |
Dr.Steve Kessler is highly professional, knowledgeable and always up to date on new methods and approaches. He creates a pleasant atmosphere, filled with joy.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Kessler is the best doctor ever. I had to switch from a different one when I was on 2nd trimester. Whatever question you have you can ask him and you will get the most of the answer possible. Great communication skills. Attentive, knowledgable, the best doctor ever. My son was in a breech position, so Dr Kessler offered to schedule a special procedure to turn him into the natural position head down, for me to be able to deliver naturally. And it worked out. Great experience overall. Thank you
in Philadelphia, PA |
When it comes to Dr. Kessler, we're talking the best in the business! He's very knowledgeable and compassionate man. His bedside manner is excellent. I was lucky enough to have Kessler deliver 2 happy healthy babies without an issue. Both pregnancies were a breeze. He genuinely cares for his patients and you see the passion he has for his career. Kessler is definitely a 10.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kessler for 24 years. I have had 2 children and many other gynecological needs. He is the type of Dr. that listens and provides detailed information to ease your concerns. He is always available to address any issues that may arise. Dr. Kessler is truly an amazing Dr. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a OB/GYN.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr.Kessler went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable my entire pregnancy, labor and after labor. Every question I had was fully answered and explained. Thanks to Dr.Kessler I had a easy, painless labor. I couldn't recommend him enough to my family and friends. I feel very lucky to have met Dr.Kessler and be his patient. I wouldn't have had trust in any other doctor to deliver my son like I did with him. A truly amazing Doctor!
in Delanco, NJ |
Doctor Kessler was incredibly professional, but also very personable and friendly. He made me feel comfortable and I am so happy that he was able to deliver my daughter. I was very nervous and anxious going into my csection despite having had one before. He made me feel at ease. Everything went incredibly well and I had healed completely from the surgery by 2 weeks post partum. I was cleared for full activity by 5 weeks. I would recommend everyone I know to Dr. Kessler.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kessler, MD?
Are you Dr. Kessler?

Compare Dr. Kessler

Dr. Kessler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Kessler has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kessler's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Med Coll Of Pa

Graduated in 1986

Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore

Completed in 1990

Dr. Kessler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kessler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
  • C-Section
  • Chlamydia Infection Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC