Dr. Stephen Keen, MD

Dr. Stephen Keen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Town Center Family Care 21 Hospital Dr Ste 290 Palm Coast, FL 32164 Get Directions

Patients are the center of my medical practice with their comfort and convience in mind. We have extended hours and open scheduling to try to fit your lifestyle. I consider my primary job to be to help empower patients to control their own health and wellness through education and navigating the healthcare system.

Dr. Stephen Keen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Palm Coast, FL. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Keen is affiliated with Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center and Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach.

Dr. Keen's Experience

See how Dr. Keen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keen

Dr. Keen accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Keen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Keen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keen to family and friends
Dr. Keen's Performance
in Palm Coast, FL |
If you are looking for a doctor that really cares for his clients they are not his clients they are his family's he will care for you just like one of his family God bless him I was always afraid of going to doctors he took that scare away from me he is the best ..
in Palm Coast, FL |
I have been searching for a good Doctor that listens to you and address your concerns rather then excusing them. He did labs and checkups to be sure of my needs. He put my mind at ease and is a brilliant MD!
in Palm Coast, FL |
Amazing bed side manner! Very thorough and isn't in a rush, takes time with patient.
in Bunnell, FL |
The first thing I have to mention is his willingness to work with you. I was late for my first appointment and he still got me in (without a 3 hour wait). Once I got in, he was truly willing to work with me, assessing any issues I was having and doing whatever was needed to get me where I needed to be with my health. Great doctor, very professional. Don't worry about the doctor speak, he will break down the scientific jargon for you.
Dr. Keen is very kind & professional. He listens & explains his strategy with you. Very caring & comfortable doctor. Also always has very cool shoes.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Keen is easily the BEST doctor I've ever had. Polite, professional, friendly, thorough, and I never feel rushed. And he has a spectacular bedside manner. The medical community needs more physicians like him.
Great doctor ,he explains every thing so that you can understand he saved my life as soon I can use a pc o will write details doing on my phone and I can't. I recommend him to every one
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Keen, MD?
Are you Dr. Keen?

Compare Dr. Keen

}

Dr. Keen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Keen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Keen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keen's Board Certifications

Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine

Completed in 2013

The Ohio State University

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Keen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage