Dr. Stephen Irwin, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

NWA Interventional Pain 5302 W Village Pkwy Ste 1 Rogers, AR 72758 Get Directions
Dr. Stephen Irwin, MD
Dr. Stephen Irwin, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Rogers, AR. He is 42 years old. Dr. Irwin is affiliated with Physicians' Specialty Hospital.

Dr. Irwin's Experience

See how Dr. Irwin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irwin

Dr. Irwin accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Irwin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Irwin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Irwin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irwin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Irwin's Performance
in Bentonville |
Friendly doctor that explained the proceedure in detail at my first appointment. He made sure I was comfortable prior to injecting the needle. Office was nice and clean, accepted my insurance. I switched to him because my other doctor was not so kind. Very happy with Dr. Irwin.
in Seligman, MO |
In 2014 I had a lower lumbar and cervical fusion. In 2016, I was referred to Dr. Stephen Irwin for pain management. Dr. Irwin’s staff got me in right away for consult and I left the same day with a pain management plan and my necessary prescriptions. Dr. Irwin gives me options and lets ME decide how to best manage my pain. I owe a huge gratitude to him for improving my quality of my life.
in Fayetteville, AR |
The best doctor I have been to for my neck. I require injections and Dr. Irwin seems to get it right every time. I went through four other doctors in the area before I found him. Not sure what he does differently but whatever it is I can tell you that it works far better than any of the other places. The best place to go if you are needing a pain doctor. Very good doctor!!!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Irwin is a great pain doctor that is not interested in being the pill mill of the area. He is truly dedicated to getting you functioning. His injections were able to correct a back problem I have been dealing with since an auto accident several years ago.
in Pea Ridge, AR |
Dr. Irwin is very understanding on his patients and takes the time to listen to you. Dr. Irwin cares about his patients. He helped me find pain relief when no other doctor would listen to me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Irwin. The staff is also very friendly.
in Bentonville, AR |
I have been living with neck pain for about 8 years and he is the only doctor in Bentonville that has been able to help me get tremendous relief. I can now look at the computer screen for hours before my neck starts to hurt. Prior to his procedures, I didn't even want to go to work. This guy is the real deal!
in Rogers, AR |
GREAT DOCTOR!!! Not your typical pain physician! Took care of my neck pain and has not come back in 4 months. The injections are great!!!! Great location in Rogers, AR.
in Fayetteville, AR |
I really like that Dr. Irwin spends enough time with me to understand my problems. He is very caring. After just two visits he was able to solve my problem that other doctors could not figure out. Best pain doctor in NWA!
Bentonville, AR |
Dr Irwin is very great listener. Does not push medications on you and his injections really work! Must see!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Irwin set up an appointment for treatment after the initial consult, then abruptly canceled it, because he didn't think it would work. Hmmmmm. He never mentioned that possibility during the consult!!!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Irwin, MD?
Are you Dr. Irwin?

Compare Dr. Irwin

Dr. Irwin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Irwin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Irwin's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2001

University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2003

• Chinese

Dr. Irwin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irwin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine