Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD

Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD

Emergency Medicine  ·
Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med in 1994 and specializes in emergency medicine.

1200 E 3900 S

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

Learn about Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt's Experience

Dr. Hunt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Emergency Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Hunt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hunt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hunt's Reviews

1.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunt to family and friends

Dr. Hunt's Performance

POOR

POOR

FAIR

Went in per Midwife's orders. Doctor did absolutely nothing my Midwife asked for, even after saying he would. Then goes on to say they don't even do that (after pointless testing). If they had told me that from the start, I would have left! My "receipt" of the visit had an inaccurate diagnosis that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Would never recommend Dr Hunt for anything. Absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. Had to go to another ER to get the care I needed. A doctor should never talk down or yell at his patients. He shouldn't be allowed to see people or anything living. St. Mark's is usually a great hospital as long as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Terrible doctor in everyway! He should not even be practicing medicine! I would not recommend him to anyone! We were in there for help and we had a couple of questions and he started yelling at me. I left there in tears.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He yelled at me when all i did was offer him the paperwork on my husband's diagnosis. Did nothing for him and left him in pain. Worst doctor i have ever seen. Terrinle with people period. I would not recommend him to anyone! He had me in tears after uelling at me for no reason.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I took my 4 yr boy into the E.R. for high fever, sore throat and rash over neck, chest and lower parts. I mentioned he might possibly have strep. Dr. Hunt examined his vitals,ears,nose throat and body rash and assured me it was a viral infection and sent us on our way. No strep test was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0