Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD

Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Tri-County Orthopedics 197 Ridgedale Ave Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Get Directions

Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Cedar Knolls, NJ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center.

Dr. Hunt's Experience

See how Dr. Hunt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hunt

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hunt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hunt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunt to family and friends
Dr. Hunt's Performance
in Bernardsville, NJ |
Dr. Hunt repaired my left shoulder on April 14. He was a calming, compassionate and knowledgeable presence from my first office visit right through to current day. His office staff made the entire process--insurance verification, scheduling surgery, filing for disability, and post-op care--as stress free as could be. My recovery has been amazing and I'm so thankful for this wonderful doctor!! And his PA Gary is awesome as well. I will refer Dr. Hunt and his team to everyone I know!!
Flemington, NJ |
Dr Hunt was my doctor after a serious motorcycle accident 10 years ago and he put me back together, I was so blessed that he was at the hospital the day they flew me in, so wen I developed an very sore shoulder I knew who to contact, Dr Hunt repaired my torn rotatorcuff this past October and im back pain free, Dr Hunt and his staff is the most professional I have ever seen. thanks to Dr Hunt I have my quality of life back....
Dr. Stephen a Hunt and is staffs was so good and very nice. I had my hip surgery yesterday at 111 Madison ave in Morristown March 2, 2017. The place was very clean. If anyone read this post, please call dr stephen a Hunt office for any surgery. Everything about Dr Hunt office, Is good. Very, very good and nice Dr. He call me home after my surgery to check up and me. Patient Sharine.
in Allentown |
Waited 1.5 hours. Staff terrible. Had no interest in what was best for me. They just wanted to rush me in and out like I was cattle. Dr Hunt arrogant. Called me "a good patient" but not a "great patient" referring to my condition and surgery outcome. Since I was not a "great patient" he had no interest in my condition or helping me.
in Basking Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Hunt is free with pre-op information and the outpatient clinic was as care free as possible.
in Long Valley NJ |
Being 75 years old I was not looking forward to a shoulder replacement operation although was much needed. The operation went very well, as did the post op care. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Stephen Hunt as well as his operation team and staff. They are the best! They came highly recommended and they're better than that! I had a couple days of mild discomfort but afterward I felt great and am looking forward to a full recovery. I am so glad I had this surgery.
in Bernardsville, NJ |
Dr. Hunt knew exactly what was wrong when I went to see him. He had me get an MRI and encouraged me to try two options before surgery. Even though I ended up doing the surgery I liked the fact that he was trying non-evasive ways first. I had a severe abductor tear which he fixed surgically. He explained the process very well and quite actually I healed faster than first projected. I hadn't realized how much my injury impaired my sleep. I'm now sleeping like a baby. A big THANK YOU.
in Montoursville, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hunt for several years now. He is not only knowledgeable, but he genuinely cares and he always takes the time needed to make me feel comfortable as a patient. I have never been disappointed or surprised by the outcome of any procedure Dr. Hunt has done on me. I have even moved from NJ to PA, and I "still" take the drive to be under his care. He is a wonderful Doctor that I would recommend to anyone who is seeking an Orthopedic Specialist.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD?
Are you Dr. Hunt?

Compare Dr. Hunt

}

Dr. Hunt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

• Pfizer Award for Excellence in Pain Management, 2005

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hunt's Board Certifications

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

• Ankle Injury
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Broken Neck
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hip Injury

Steadman-Hawkins Sports Medicine Clinic

Completed in 2006

Yale University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Hunt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair