Dr. Stephen Hopkins, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Stephen Hopkins, MD
Dr. Stephen Hopkins, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Hopkins is affiliated with Mercy Health Center.

Dr. Hopkins' Experience

See how Dr. Hopkins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hopkins

Dr. Hopkins accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Hopkins is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hopkins has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hopkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hopkins to family and friends
    Dr. Hopkins' Performance
    Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr. Hopkins is a good doctor for common illnesses such as the flu. He does spend time with you, does ask questions, and is usually kind. However, he lacks much in knowledge beyond what is revealed in a blood test or X-ray. I have experienced at least two times when he has verbally expressed distain for having to do my Medicare paperwork, and a medical treatment because he was busy. I was very hurt.
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    He is very patient and will work diligently to solve any problem that you might be having. He really wants his patients to have the best, healthiest life possible. He helped my husband though a very rough virus and he has become our very trusted family doctor.
    in Edmond, OK |
    My experience with Dr. Hopkins was very positive. I selected him based on several reviews and was happy I did. He saw both myself and my son in back to back appointments. He asks lots of questions to get a good idea of how to proceed AND he wants to be involved. (How many can say that about their Doctors). He asked me back in 6 months instead of the usual 12 to check progress and to stay current with his recommendations. His staff is top notch as well.
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr. Hopkins is the PCP for my husband and myself, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He always makes sure to review my medical history before making any diagnosis or prescribing in medication. He asks lots of questions to make sure he understands what is going on. He also explains things thoroughly so I know exactly what I need to do. He is always going above and beyond what any other doctor I've seen does. I would recommend him to anyone!
    He took the time to listen to me. I was just in for a walk-in and he treated me as if I were a loyal, long-time patient if his. He took the time to get to know me and to fully educate me. I was extremely impressed! I want to make him my PCP!
    Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hopkins, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hopkins?

Dr. Hopkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Hopkins has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hopkins' Board Certifications

• Family Practice
    • Sports Medicine

Dr. Hopkins does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hopkins and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Hopkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hopkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Hopkins does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hopkins and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.