Dr. Stephen Herman, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 27 reviews.
Author:
See no need for any further visits.
Author:
Solid, knowledgeable, intelligent, experienced. One of the best doctors I have had.
Author:
Always a great experience with Dr. Stephens and his staff.. Great service great people
Author:
I just live these guys. They actually care about their patients and always make me feel like family
Author:
The doctor for my senior parent as well as me. 5 stars.
Author:
Was efficient and knowledgeable as well as engaging.
Author:
Best doctor very nice staff
Author:
I totally trust Dr Herman He has bed side manners He explains so much were other dr in out 15 min after you waited 30 to hour to see them. Dr Herman always been total tell you and explains all about whatever is wrong in detail. I totally trust his profession opinion,I personally think he one Dr that in honesty Cares About his patients . I really appreciate Dr Herman. He also has a very polite and sweet Employees . Sincerely Vickie Gunter
Author:
He is a very compassionate Doctor who does his best to help.
Author:
I’ve gone to Dr Herman for about 2 yrs and since moved away. I have a couple of rare diseases called Arachnoiditis and Akathesia, which Dr Herman treated differently than other Doctors I’ve been to in the past. The results are amazing. I still have the diseases and some symptoms, but they’re tolerable now compared to the agony I was in before seeing Dr Herman. I’m still using his treatment and still so much better. If you have a seizure disease, I highly recommend him.
Author:
I actually enjoy going to this doctor, he keeps it simple and let's you tell him what is wrong. Then he asks you questions in a kind manner, and makes sure you get you have all your prescriptions up to date and shots. I enjoy his staff also as they always make you feel that they are happy to see you. Plus the office is not so crowed and busy that you feel you are just a number in the crowd.
Author:
Dr. Herman takes the extra time to sit and talk with you Straight Up! He is a very caring individual and has many years of experience. It is not often that you have an opportunity to sit and talk to man of this caliber. I feel reassured and certainly cared for one a one-to-one basis.
Author:
I have just relocated to Savannah and was seeking a primary care physician. I need look no further. I had an immediate condition which Dr. Herman quickly addressed, and I am assured that he will provide the care I need in the future.
Author:
Office staff is friendly and helpful. Trina the medical assistant is wonderful and Dr. Herman takes plenty of time with you, very compassionate and knowledgeable.
Author:
He has been my mother-in-laws Dr for years. She is very healthy and over 90. He has been very supportive as we now are dealing with memory issues....her only health problem. He has been patient and understanding and works with us.
Author:
I am a physician and Dr. Herman was my primary physician for several year and because of a hiatus in his practice I switched to another physician. The staff was very friendly and caring and Dr. Herman has been very caring as well. Over the years I have treated many of his patients. I also referred him several patients. My step son is a patient of Dr. Herman and both my wife and my step son like Dr. Herman.
Author:
Extremely disappointed. Dr Herman is condescending and pushes his opinions strongly. I've been to see him three times and every time he has been unwilling to hear me when I say that I have chronic swelling in my tonsils saying that I must just be getting sick. His various profiles say that he takes Cigna but I got stuck with the bill after he decided at the first of the year to stop accepting it. No attempt was made to notify me and he kept taking my co-payment.
Author:
When I first went to him, he was caring and nice and comfortable to talk to but that all changed when I was sick with on and off again diarrhea and had to visit him again, that was the biggest mistake I ever made, I left his office in tears. He blamed every health issue I had on my weight and treated me like I wasn't even a person. I DO NOT recommend, find yourself a REAL doctor, one that will run tests on you to make sure you're actually healthy instead of assuming.
Author:
Very nice Dr., willing to listen to concerns & order necessary test. Staff also very kind.
Author:
My wife referred me to Dr. Herman after she read great reviews about him. I'm really happy I went. The wait time wasn't long, he was easy to talk to and I felt better in time for work the next day.
Author:
We are living in a day of Dr hopping drug shoppers. This problem jeopardizes the health care of all patients. I appreciate a Dr that listens understands your concerns and is not quick to recommend drugs. It excites me to have a Dr we can learn to trust each other.
Author:
I had a appointment for the first time with Dr. Herman. I decided to make him my PCP based on reviews I read. I was looking to start a long term relationship so this was sort of a meet-and-greet appointment for me and also to have three prescriptions refilled. I feel he made opinions about be based on my current medications and even refused to refill one of them. The appointment ended with him calling me a drug addict. Quite an ugly and shameful accusations to make. DO NOT USE THIS DR.
New patient demanded controlled substance for a complaint of pain not consistent with a normal examination. He vehemently declined treatment with more appropriate medication.