Dr. Stephen Grill, MD

Dr. Stephen Grill, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Stephen Grill, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 1977 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

DuPage Medical Group

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Grill

See how frequently Dr. Grill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Constipation

Dr. Grill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Grill "I make every effort to interact with my patients and their families with respect and compassion. Additionally, I strive to create relationships that are directed by careful listening to make the best medical decisions and recommendations for my patients. I believe this is one of the best ways to provide successful and confident medical care to my patients"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Grill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elmhurst Memorial Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Grill is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Grill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grill to family and friends
2.8
based on 11 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Grill's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dispicable bedside manner! NO compassion for patients dealing with terminal diagnoses. Limited communications...and any shared communications were harsh, despicable, and indisputably unprofessional. HIghly UNRECOMMENDED!

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

in Wheaton, IL
I had the worst experience with him Dr. Grill today--didn't take a good history at all, he barely spoke to me, and he didn't do a good physical. He didn't even tell me that he wasn't going to write a prescription or explain what wasn't going on...

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Patient satisfaction is very important to us and we'd like to look into this situation further. If you are willing, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com with more details.

in Winfield, IL
Dr. Grill has always provided great medical care, listens to me and asks the followup questions to help determine the root of the problem. Doesn't just throw medication at symptoms. Takes a proactive approach to maintaining a healthier me and makes me a partner in my own health care rather than an...more
in Downers Grove, IL
Dr. Grill may be a great doctor but he barely spoke to me. Did not explain the diagnosis just rushed through and said goodbye. I'm not pleased that they called to tell me I needed another CT scan and had sent in a prescription. The day before no prescription was there...had to call and remind...more