Dr. Stephen Greenhouse, MD

Dr. Stephen Greenhouse, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Stephen Greenhouse, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Greenhouse is affiliated with StoneSprings Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Shady Grove Fertility Center

12011 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 302

Fairfax, VA 22033

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Greenhouse

Dr. Greenhouse's Experience

Dr. Greenhouse's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • George Washington University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • George Washington University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Greenhouse has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenhouse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenhouse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Greenhouse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenhouse to family and friends
Dr. Greenhouse's Performance
Ashburn, VA |
I have TWO Shady Grove babies. My older son is mine genetically (after three embryo transfers), and then I had a spontaneous pregnancy followed by a disappointing miscarriage at 12 weeks. Our family wasn't complete! My 8 month old son (born Oct. 2016) is an egg donor Shady Grove baby and I was lucky enough to have a successful pregnancy on the first embryo transfer. I am thrilled with the care I received from Dr. Greenhouse and the Shady Grove staff. Thanks for helping me have my two babies!
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Greenhouse and his staff at Shady Grove are fantastic. They stay on the cutting edge of technology when it comes to fertility treatment. I felt confident that Dr. Greenhouse and his team had the best knowledge and approach to IVF and with their help my husband and I now have 2 beautiful healthy children. Thank you Dr. Greenhouse and Shady Grove Fertility!
Falls Church, VA |
I highly recommend Shady Grove Fertility, especially Dr. Greenhouse. We were able to get pregnant with twins after the 2nd trial of IUI. They are all very professional. Dr. Greenhouse explained everything and answered all of our questions. I appreciate what they did for us!
Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Greenhouse is great at coming up with new methods to accomplish fertility goals. He is sensitive to patient needs and responds within 24 hours to all inquiries. He treats his patients with respect and is fully invested in patient goals.
in Centreville, VA |
I am newly pregnant for the second time thanks to Dr. Greenhouse. He is a patient, kind and caring physician who is always available to answer my emails and questions. If I email him a question that required a detailed answer, he'd take the time to call instead of replying by email. He even called me on Thanksgiving Day to provide an update on how my embryos were looking as I prepared for an embryo transfer the following Sunday. Our first baby was IVF with ICSI, and this baby is donor egg.
in Annandale, VA |
Dr. Greenhouse is a fantastic physician! His competent, compassionate and in depth care allowed my husband and I to fulfill our dream of starting a family. I highly recommend scheduling an appointment if you've been struggling to get or stay pregnant. He and his staff held our hand and supported us through the whole process. They really made the stress of infertility a lot more manageable.
Herndon, VA |
Dr. Greenhouse was the third physician we consulted with at Shady Grove and you know what they say about the third time being a charm. He was extremely well informed and patient with our myriad of questions. He also made himself available by phone and email to make communication regarding our process all the more smooth and efficient. I am so grateful we found Dr. Greenhouse and plan to work with him again when planning for our second child.
in Vienna, VA |
I would severely recommended Dr. Greenhouse to friends and family. He is a caring doctor and made my journey friendly and pleasing. Thanks for your effective analysis and diagnosis. Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being. Thanks for everything you have done for me.
in Centreville, VA |
After trying to conceive for a year and a half with no luck, my husband and I went to Shady Grove and met with Dr. Greenhouse. We both liked him right away. He has a very positive, yet straightforward attitude and put us both at ease. As we went through the process of both IUI and then IVF, we trusted Dr. Greenhouse every step of the way. His advice paid off and we have a happy and healthy two month old boy. If we decide to have another, Dr. Greenhouse is the only doctor I will use.
Herndon, VA |
We were trying to conceive for a couple of years and Shady Grove made it possible for us to start a family. Dr. Greenhouse and the Fair Oaks facility was wonderful to work with. They were caring, supportive and the classes and appointments were flawless. Our baby girl is due this January, thank you Shady Grove for making our dream come true!
Hyattsville, MD |
My husband and I first went to Dr. Greenhouse at Shady Grove in 2012 after being referred by my obgyn. Initially we were really intimidated by the process but Dr. Greenhouse quickly made us feel at ease and was available to answer any questions we had along the way. We successfully delivered a healthy baby boy through IVF in 2014. When it was time to try again, we did not want anyone but Dr. Greenhouse. We just delivered a healthy baby girl in may 2016. Dr. Greenhouse is a blessing!
Warrenton, VA |
Fair Oaks Shady Grove is a wonderful office! Everyone gets to know you and takes care of you during this difficult time for many. Dr. Greenhouse is knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions.
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Greenhouse was always very informative and ready to spend as much time with us as necessary to answer all of our questions.
in Manassas,VA |
Dr. Greenhouse is the best dr. I have ever gotten chance to meet. From the day one he has been very positive about us getting pregnant even thought me and my husband tried for 2 years and had one fail IUI. Dr. Grewnhouse is very professional and carrying for his patients. He always answered our questions and concerns during few days of waiting time after egg retrieva. Forget Dominion Fertility & other fertility clinics,Dr Greenhouse and Shady Grove Fertility is way to go!!
in Catlett, VA |
I highly recommend Dr. Greenhouse and the entire staff at Shady Grove Fair Oaks office. His bedside manner was excellent and he really made us feel comfortable and confident as patients. We were greeted at every visit with a friendly smile from the staff and they really made us feel like they knew us on a personal level, not just another face in the crowd. Thanks to Dr. Greenhouse and the wonderful nurses we now have the most amazing little boy whom is topping all the growth charts!
Herndon, VA |
I like Dr Greenhouse because he didnt sugarcoat the facts, yet he was sensitive to my situation and feelings. When we ultimately got pregnant, he seemed happy for us. And 9 months later when I told him about the birth of our daughter, he and my nurse responded immediately and congratulated us.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Greenhouse made us feel very comfortable with our treatment options for infertility. He was always very responsive and explained every procedure with care. We now finally have a baby girl thanks to Dr. Greenhouse and his staff and I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Shady Grove.
Fairfax, VA |
They are good other Dr.s in shady groove fertility center but Dr. Greenhouse was one of the rude n disrespectful person towards us.Is one of the worst experience we had with him.Not recommended any one to see him or have dr like him.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Greenhouse, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenhouse?

• CoreSource
    Southern Health PPO
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Greenhouse has admitting privileges

StoneSprings Hospital Center
24440 Stone Springs Blvd.
Dulles, VA 20166
Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
9901 Medical Center Dr
Rockville, MD 20850
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists like Dr. Greenhouse at Shady Grove Fertility Center

Dr. Naveed Khan, MD