Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Stephen Greenberg, MD
Dr. Greenberg received his college and medical degrees with highest distinction from George Washington University. He then completed his surgical training at the prestigious New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center. He further trained in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Greenberg is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). He is also an active member of the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Nassau County Medical Society, and the American Medical Association. Voted one of the best cosmetic surgeons on LI* *LI Press, January 2006 *LI Press, January 2007 *LI Press, January 2008 *LI Press, January 2009 *LI Press, January 2010 *LI Press, January 2011 *LI Press, January 2012 *LI Press, January 2013 *LI Press, January 2014

160 Crossways Park Dr

Woodbury, NY 11797

Dr. Stephen Greenberg, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

Stephen T. Greenberg, MD is a nationally renowned cosmetic plastic surgeon based in Southampton and Woodbury, Long Island, and Manhattan, New York. Dr. Greenberg is well-known for his expertise in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery and is frequently interviewed for his knowledge on the latest cosmetic surgery techniques. He has appeared on CBS, Fox News, NBC and News12 Long Island. He has also appeared in national magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, More, and Elle, as well as in The New York Times and Newsday. Dr. Greenberg hosts the only New York Cosmetic Surgery Radio Show every Saturday evening on K-98.3 FM, Saturday morning on 105.3 FM (PARTY) and he is often a featured speaker for women's groups, spas, health and skin care institutes. If you are seeking an outstanding plastic surgeon in the greater Long Island area, please contact us today.

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in Huntington Station, NY |
In 2006 I had a breast augmentation and the surgeon botched me up. He left me with one nipple larger than the other, and very asymmetrical. 10 years later I was looking for someone to fix my breast and I went to a consultation with Dr. Greenberg. He looked at my breast and told me not to have unrealistic expectations but he most certainly can fix my nipples and breast. It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I couldn't be happier. My boobs look phenomenal and he gave me my confidence back.
in Woodbury, NY |
Dr. Greenberg is wonderful! From the moment of my first consultation he put me at ease in a sincere professional manner. His disposition was great and thorough. He explained to me what he thought I would need and asked me what I wanted. He did not rush me or make me feel as if I were asking too many questions. His Staff was also very pleasant and professional. I am very happy with my results. My only regret is that I did not have the surgery sooner! I would highly recommended him!
in New York |
Dr. Greenberg and his staff were amazing. They were all very attentive and made sure I was comfortable before and after my surgery.
Dr. Greenberg is the best plastic surgeon. I have had amazing work with him 2 breast augmentations and was very happy. Years later I'm still so happy. I would recommend him to anyone any day. D Zarek
in Shoreham, NY |
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! I had a tummy tuck and breast aug with a lift in 2013. Then in 2014 I went back to Dr. Greenberg for my upper lids and lipo of my inner and outer thighs with cellulaze. My "mommy makeover" was a complete success. I look in the mirror and can't believe the transformation. I am SO happy!
in Wading River, NY |
Dr. Greenberg and staff were great before, during and after my procedure. 12/2014 I had lipo of my abd. & flanks and I couldn't be happier! Prior to my procedure, I was a nervous wreck (to say the least). Dr. G & his staff were beyond caring & friendly; putting my mind at ease. I am now a little over 2 years post-op & my results are AMAZING! I finally have that hour glass figure I've always wanted. Dr. G is nothing short of the best! I highly recommend him!
in New York |
I underwent a Breast Augmentation quite a few years ago with Dr Greenberg after meeting with 3 other surgeons. I was most comfortable with Dr Greenberg because of his knowledge and experience with this type of surgery. He spent a lot of time with me explaining things and easing any fears I had about having surgery. More importantly, I couldn't have been happier after the surgery! My results were fabulous! I wanted him to make me look natural and that's exactly what he did! Thank you Dr G!
in Stonybrook, New York |
Dr. Greenberg is the best doctor around. Did my consult at a couple of places and he was the only one who cared to follow up. Had my breast and Lipo done by him. His staff and his check on you all the time to see how are you feeling. Thank you dr. Greenberg!!
in New York |
Such a perfectionist!! Had a breast Aug. done and I couldn't be more happy in my life. I was very nervous about going under but the whole staff was very pleasant and helped ease my nerves!!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?

Visit Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO