Dr. Stephen Grant, MD

Sleep Medicine ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Grant

Dr. Stephen Grant, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in West Des Moines, IA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in sleep medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Grant accepts

Dr. Grant accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Assurant Health
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Medico
Principal Life
Tricare
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Alliance Select

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check if Dr. Grant treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Grant?
Dr. Grant's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Grant, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I've been a patient of Dr. Grants for many years. He was the doctor that diagnosed me correctly and put the right combination of medications together so that I could function during the day and get a good nights sleep. I found that he would take his time to explain everything to me, so that I understood everything. He is extremely qualified and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to other people and they were thankful for him. Awesome doctor, great man! Paula Hanke
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Stephen Grant is an extremely qualified doctor in Sleep Medicine. He is very thorough, takes his time and speaks to his patients in words we understand. Dr. Grant not only diagnosed me with sleep apnea and prescribed me a CPAP machine to help me get excellent quality of sleep, he also diagnosed me with Restless Leg Syndrome. I have referred several people to Dr. Grant who are just as pleased as I am with his knowledge, expertise & personality as I am. Thank you Dr. Grant for sa ing my life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant diagnosed my narcolepsy almost ten years ago. He is very personable and caring. I have always felt very informed and respected as a patient. Dr. Grant is always prompt and helpful in finding the best medication combination that works for me. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Grant to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is intelligent and easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions. He takes great care of me and my family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Kind - LISTENS. I wish I could find him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr Grant has been treating me for over 10 years and has always put me first as a patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is fantastic. He has years of practical experience and has always delivered evidence-based, clear explanations of treatment options while remaining thoughtful during my complex, frustrating, and nuanced insomnia issues. He is very thorough, caring, and he gives an extraordinary level of personalized care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
He is very personable and knowledgeable in his field of medicine. He is one of the best sleep doctors in Iowa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is an excellent physician, broadly knowledgeable in sleep medicine and mental health as well as general practice. He is very customer focused, a good listener and truly cares about the health of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
I see Dr Grant for shift work sleep disorder. He understands the problems I face and has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend him as a physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant helped diagnose my sleep apnea and got my life headed in the right direction. Upon diagnoses I was 300lbs and lethargic and extremely unhealthy. With the help of Dr. Grant I am now 225lbs with plenty of energy and am much healthier. He is not only an excellent physician but also cares for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
I've worked with Dr. Grant for the last 6 years helping his patients obtain CPAP equipment and supplies. In all the years working with Dr. Grant, he has always maintained the utmost professionalism with his patients and staff. Dr. Grant's passion for his patients is obvious in the confidence they place with him. Dr. Grant is an expert in his field and brings a positive energy to all interactions I’ve been witness too. I give Dr. Grant, without hesitation, my highest recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is an amazing doctor. I've watched him work with people of all ages and he goes above and beyond to make sure they receive the care they need. He has a personality that brightens anyone's mood when they walk in the door. He is very honest and loyal to his patients. His expertise is amazing as well. He is very knowledgable and take the time to get to know the patients so he can fulfill their needs and request. Overall absolutely great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Very compassionate and caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is vary courteous and listened to my concerns. I’ve been seeking his medical services for over a year and he has always treated me with respect and dignity. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with getting better sleep!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Stephen Grant is one of the top providers I have ever dealt with. He is compassionate, energetic, caring, and thorough. Dr. Grant is to the point and is always willing to share information that is pertinent to care. I highly recommend Dr. Grant as top consummate professional. Thank you Dr. Grant!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
Dr. Stephen Grant was extremely attentive during my sleep apena diagnosis. His sole focus was on my health and improving my sleep quality. He and his staff were patient and understanding (so refreshing today)! Dr. Grant offered solutions to improve my overall health, simply because today a CPAP machine is not the answer to improved sleep quality. Dr. Grant exceeded my expectations. Stop wondering if you can benefit from a better night’s sleep and call Dr. Grant today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
I'd recommend Dr. Grant without hesitation. I was very hesitant to act on this referral at all and now I'm so glad I did. Dr. Grant is one of the kindest, most honest physicians I've seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?
I really appreciated the amount of time that Dr. Grant spent with me at my initial consultation. Id never been to a sleep doctor before, though I've struggled with sleep issues my entire life. Dr. Grant was generous with his time, spending nearly 90 minutes explaining everything to me and answering my questions. I feel that he sincerely listened to my concerns and explained his reasoning for his care recommendations. As a nurse in a busy family practice clinic, I will certainly refer my patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grant, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grant?