Dr. Stephen Glass, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Glass

Dr. Stephen Glass, MD is a neurology specialist in Bothell, WA and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine in 1974 and specializes in neurology, pediatric neurology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Glass accepts

Dr. Glass accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
PacifiCare
WellPoint

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Glass' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Glass?
Dr. Glass' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Glass, MD
RecentMost Helpful
amazing and incredibly wise and caring physician and deserves more that 5 stars as he is exceptional and humble. has cared for my son for at least 1 years and has provided so much insight and referrals and letters of support to work within the DDA system that I am eternally grateful to him for his help. he truly has made the difference in our lives advocating for the care my son needed. My son could barely talk when we first met and he made Ben laugh so hard, son said what a good man he is
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
Dr. Glass is real, realistic but above all, the doctor we all dream of having for our kids. He gets it. We're scared, maybe have little hope. Each time we see him, we have a plan and confidence that our kids are not alone and that a future is possible. It's more than just caring, it's a deep commitment to service and bettering life for our child, our family and community that you get from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
Our daughter was a patient for nearly 23 years and you will find none better. He went above and beyond for our family every day and words aren't enough to thank him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
Dr. Glass saved my life when I was a little girl. I had been misdiagnosed by neurologists in the Tri Cities area. My mom found Dr. Glass in a phone book, called and left a message asking for help and gave details of my condition. He called back that night and gave a correct diagnosis over the phone and began treating me. We would drive to Seattle every few months to see him, as I got better it became years in between visits. I’m now 33 years old and here because of him. I am eternally grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
When my son presented abnormal development at 4 months, the pediatrician suggested waiting for a 6 month evaluation. At 6 months scans were completed showing "abnormal brain activity". A neurologist misdiagnosed our son leaving us devastated. Friends suggested Dr. Glass. At our initial visit we were filled with hope, relieved of many fears, and presented with a treatment plan. Our son is now an adult, thriving, working full time, using his left side. He is a smart young man. Thank you so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
My daughter starting seeing daughter glass with she was only a baby. He was able to give us directions and answers on some of our daughters issues. He was also able to accurately predict where she would be as a teenager. She goes back every 3-5 years to check in and make sure we as parents are aware of what to expect during each stage of her special development. We always walk away feeling it was worth the time and the money. Bonus, my daughter adores him. She asks when she gets to go back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
My child has been a patient of Dr. Glass, who is attentive, knowledgeable, thorough and thoughtful in all his interactions with us and our child. The only challenge has been to find appointments on his schedule, which is booked out several months into the future. It was worth the wait. Dr. Glass has truly been a great partner with other doctors and professionals in coordinating our child's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?
I am a pediatric home health nurse and have had several clients who had visited Dr. Glass. I could not say enough positive about him and felt that my latest client who is a teen and has been with him since birth has had the best care under him. I appreciated not going through the resident shuffle Whenever a problem arose. Dr. Glass is unique because he cares about the whole person, not just the nervous system. I feel we are at such a loss because Dr. Glass is moving his practice to Bainbridge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Glass, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glass?

Compare Providers