Pediatric Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Stephen George Jr, MD
Dr. Stephen George Jr, MD is a pediatric orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. George Jr is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital.

3100 SW 62nd Ave Ste 108

Miami, FL 33155

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Freedom Health
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. George Jr

Dr. George Jr's Experience

Dr. George Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Pediatric Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. George Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
  • Cervical Radiculopathy
  • Cervical Sprain
  • Scoliosis as Part of Neurofibromatosis
  • Spinal Instability
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spondylolysis

• Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Ny U Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. George Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. George Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. George Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. George Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. George Jr to family and friends
Dr. George Jr's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I trust Dr. George with all my heart. My child was a preemie so I have dealt with endless testing,treatments and care from lots of Doctors. They have shown concern and care for my daughter from day 1. Dr. George and Nicole (his nurse) have both been wonderful from the first day we stepped foot in their office. They were quick and caring before, during and after the surgery. They explained everything clearly and walked us thru every step. They are excellent!
in Miami, FL |
Dr.George and his whole surgical team are all spectacular. They make you feel like family and they genuine care about their patients unlike other doctors. The results from my spinal fusion are fantastic and I'm truly blessed to have had them to work on my kyphosis. My whole experience with them has been completely amazing. Dr.George is the best of the best!
in Florida |
Dr. George has been great since the first appointment. He's very detailed with every visit and thorough. I've felt very comfortable with him doing surgery on my daughter and have no regrets. I'd recommend Dr. George because I didn't feel like my child was just a number coming through the door but more so his personal patient that he made a connection with. I'm happy to have found a Ortho that actually gave my daughter the right treatment with amazing results. Thank You Dr. George
in Miami, FL |
Tanto la Doctora Nicole cómo él Doctor George considero que son excelentes en su trabajo, porque se preocupan por la salud física y emocional, se profundizan en hacer los exámenes necesarios para saber dónde poner o quitar las cosas que causan el dolor, son personas que se nota que aman su trabajos, y cada día llegan con una sonrisa a ver a sus pacientes, yo puedo asegurar que el trato que ellos brindan tanto a los pacientes como a los familiares es excelente. Inspiran paz, seguridad, y alegría.
in Coral Gables, FL |
My daughter is a patient of Dr. George for now two years. He is always courteous, easy to talk to, and attentive to my daughter. His nurse, Nicole Orozco, is SUPERB! Her kindness, attentiveness, willingness to listen, and go out of her way to provide peace of mind was so unexpected and TOTALLY needed, that she just made a fan of me for life. Her empathy shows her passion for what she does. Nicole represents what a total professional in the nursing field should ALWAYS aspire to be.
in Miami, FL |
I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. George and his staff. I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was to my nephew. Dr. G was really knowledgeable and made my family and I feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend him as a provider.
in Miami, Fl. |
Dr. Stephen George has been a great doctor. I recommend him for anybody who need to have spinal surgery. Me as a patient, I didn't feel anything. Him and all of his team helped me out through every step of recovery. He cares for you as a patient, even though you think you can do what ever you want when recovering, he guides you well enough so you won't feel like you are being limited to your actions. Very good experience with him.
in Naples, FL |
Dr.George and Nicole treated me in a great manner. When I had to have spinal surgery, I was crying a river full of tears. I found this out from another doctor, but the I found Dr.George and he explained everything in a good manner, and he put me as his first priority during the syrgery.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. George, Nicole & the entire staff were incredible. My daughter had scoliosis surgery and they took the time to explain every detail of the procedure before, during and after. They treated us with dignity, respect & had my daughter's health as their main concern. They are available 24 hrs 7 days a wk to answer any question we might have. Dr. George has a phenomenal bed side manner and his calm demeanor helped us all through this stressful period. He is an excellent Doctor. Highly Recommended!
in Miami, FL |
Dr.G/his team were amazing. My 17yr old son needed to have spinal surgery. At first glance, I thought he was too young, but I was so wrong. He is intelligent, well spoken, and has great bed side manner. As a parent, you can trust him with your child. Everytime we met with the Dr, he was informative and explained in detail my son’s medical condition as well as the surgical procedure. The team was available for questions and even to be a listening ear/spent time with us. MCH is lucky to have them.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. George is an excellent doctor. He really listens and explains everything going on. He went above and beyond and really took the time to figure out what was my son's true diagnosis.
Miami |
Outstanding!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen George Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. George Jr?

Visit Dr. George Jr

Dr. George Jr accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
  • Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Preferred Care Partners