Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD
Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Dreskin is affiliated with Memorial Hospital.

6130 Shallowford Rd Ste 101

• Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Dreskin

Dr. Dreskin's Experience

Dr. Dreskin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C
  • St Elizabeth's Med Center

Dr. Dreskin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dreskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dreskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dreskin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dreskin to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Dreskin's Performance
Chattanooga, tn |
Very unprofessional environment. They will treat you as though you are a drug addict no matter how small a dose of narcotics you may need. If you need to reach them by phone in case of emergency, you will probably not receive a call back for 4 or 5 days if even then. Their phone nurse obviously doesn't know how to actually dial the phone and return calls. I have chosen to live with my pain rather than be treated in such a manner. "Do no harm" not this place.
in Chattanooga, TN |
i have been seeing Dr.Dreskin for several years and he has always been very kind and courteous to me.His staff has always been on point.I will always go to Dr.Dreskin,he has treated me like a person,friend and a patient..on a scale of 1-10 Dr.Dreskin is an "ELEVEN"!!!!
in Flat Rock, AL |
I have to write this as after reading previous reviews I was a bit leery of going in. Upon arrival even scared to walk inside. I did go inside hoping for the best I was treated with very utmost respect from the receptionist to the nurse all the way through the process of having the honor to meet Dr. Dreskin myself & his extremely caring staff including his NP for the very first time. The bible says only the sick need a Dr. There's none better then this group. I hope this helps someone. :)
in Chattanooga, TN |
the nurse practitioner was very rude treated you like a drug addict Walked out of office.
Soddy Daisy, TN |
Dr. Dreskin was so nice to me and He took so much time to come up with a plan for how best to treat me and he explained what all of my options are. I really felt like he personally wants me to get better and have a good life. The office was also so nice and clean and the nurses are all very sweet also.
in Lafayette, GA |
Dr. Dreskin is rude and unprofessional. He doesn't have any people skills. Beware!!
in hixson, tn |
I had seen Dr. Dreskin and his nurse practitioners numerous times. My partner and I noticed that some of the things he and his staff were putting in the computer and chart were completely false and inaccurate. When some serious concerns came up, he dismissed me and would only let his NP's see me, when I asked politely to see him specifically. My wish was not granted and they looked at me and treated me as a liar. Dr. Dreskin is the one who is the liar and most of his staff is too. Beware!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I read neg reviews about Dr. Dreskin.I wish I listened 2 them.He seemed nice.U then see NP's some r nice others not.If any little thing is off, u r treated as a drug addict.ALWAYS have someone with u, a 3rd party on the phone,so u hv confirmation of their word vs yours.That isn't enough 4 him, but u know the truth.Dr. Dreskin was extremely unprofessional. He/they will turn on you in a heartbeat.I unfortunately bought into thenicenessand thought he had changed from what the neg reviews said.NO!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have a complicated history, I am young and employed, and did not want to be on medications that would hinder my abilities at work. Dr. Dreskin was so nice and thorough with my initial work-up. He came up with a plan that has really worked out well for me. I am functioning better now than I have in years. I follow up with his nurse practitioner now that I?m pretty stable. The whole group is so nice.
in Cleveland, TN |
Never looks at you and spends no more than 5 minutes with you and runs in and out frequently during this time. He doesn't check your chart so he has no idea who you are. Told me I woud have to live with my pain. This after I was hit by an 18 wheeler and have 12 bad discs. I also have spinal stenosis from a previous injury and a previous back surgery. He told me it was nerve pain. It is far more than that. His staff is rude and condescending. and he will not refer me to another pain doctor.
in Reliance, TN |
Never asked me a single question and told me nothing. Will try second visit if not satisfied will not go back.
Red Bank, TN |
Treated me as a drug seeker before even reviewing my medical history because of my age and appearance. In 3 visits, I saw two different doctors and had to re-explain my illness due to its rarity and their inability to read my medical history. Charged me for services I didn't receive as well.
in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA |
he had an opinion formed about me before he even entered the room. was very negative, kept telling me all the things he won't do. will NOT be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD?
Are you Dr. Dreskin?

Blue Network E
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health