Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD

Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Tennessee Valley Pain Mgmt 6130 Shallowford Rd Ste 101, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dreskin specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology and practices in Chattanooga, TN. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Dreskin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dreskin's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dreskin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dreskin

Dr. Dreskin accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dreskin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dreskin

Dr. Dreskin's Review Details
3 based on 83 responses
Experience with Dr. Dreskin
Dr. Dreskin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
in hixson, tn |
I had seen Dr. Dreskin and his nurse practitioners numerous times. My partner and I noticed that some of the things he and his staff were putting in the computer and chart were completely false and inaccurate. When some serious concerns came up, he dismissed me and would only let his NP's see me, when I asked politely to see him specifically. My wish was not granted and they looked at me and treated me as a liar. Dr. Dreskin is the one who is the liar and most of his staff is too. Beware!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I read neg reviews about Dr. Dreskin.I wish I listened 2 them.He seemed nice.U then see NP's some r nice others not.If any little thing is off, u r treated as a drug addict.ALWAYS have someone with u, a 3rd party on the phone,so u hv confirmation of their word vs yours.That isn't enough 4 him, but u know the truth.Dr. Dreskin was extremely unprofessional. He/they will turn on you in a heartbeat.I unfortunately bought into thenicenessand thought he had changed from what the neg reviews said.NO!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have a complicated history, I am young and employed, and did not want to be on medications that would hinder my abilities at work. Dr. Dreskin was so nice and thorough with my initial work-up. He came up with a plan that has really worked out well for me. I am functioning better now than I have in years. I follow up with his nurse practitioner now that I?m pretty stable. The whole group is so nice.
in Cleveland, TN |
Never looks at you and spends no more than 5 minutes with you and runs in and out frequently during this time. He doesn't check your chart so he has no idea who you are. Told me I woud have to live with my pain. This after I was hit by an 18 wheeler and have 12 bad discs. I also have spinal stenosis from a previous injury and a previous back surgery. He told me it was nerve pain. It is far more than that. His staff is rude and condescending. and he will not refer me to another pain doctor.
in Reliance, TN |
Never asked me a single question and told me nothing. Will try second visit if not satisfied will not go back.
Red Bank, TN |
Treated me as a drug seeker before even reviewing my medical history because of my age and appearance. In 3 visits, I saw two different doctors and had to re-explain my illness due to its rarity and their inability to read my medical history. Charged me for services I didn't receive as well.
in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA |
he had an opinion formed about me before he even entered the room. was very negative, kept telling me all the things he won't do. will NOT be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD?
Are you Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Dreskin

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Why It Matters: Dr. Dreskin's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Dreskin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dreskin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dreskin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dreskin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Tufts University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C
      St Elizabeth's Med Center

Dr. Dreskin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dreskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dreskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dreskin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dreskin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dreskin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dreskin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients