Dr. Stephen Dillon, MD

Dr. Stephen Dillon, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine | Male | 59 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dillon specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine and practices in New York, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dillon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dillon's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dillon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dillon

Dr. Dillon accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dillon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dillon
Dr. Dillon's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (31)
Jersey City, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr D for nearly 20 yrs and now that my ins does not have him in network, I would STILL see him for my annual even if I have to pay out of pocket!
in New York, NY |
dr. dillon respects your time. he is courteous. he personally came into the waiting room to show me to his office. unlike other doctors, he is a LISTENER. his in-office process is thorough and efficient. his post-examination follow-up was timely and personal. the whole experience made me feel like i mattered. i recommend him without reservation!
in Nyc |
Rude rude rude. Do not waste time.
in New York, NY |
I did not have a chance to see the doctor or to make an appointment. I made a telephone call to make an appointment - the staff in the office was extremely rude and hanged up on me! They asked a lot of questions about the insurance that I have for years and never had problems, but they did not believe that my insurance will pay. I never had experience like this with any doctors office before! It seems that they don't want to see any older or new patience. Shame on them!
in New York, NY |
When I went to Dr. Dillon for the first time 1 1/2 years ago, he gave me a full physical and I found him to be thorough and left his office thinking that I liked him. I have been back to his office once more since then and have had two conversations with Dr. Dillon over the phone. Both times I called him with a health concern he has been combative, impatient, rude, and condescending. Dr. Dillon can speak to his patients however he chooses, but I will certainly no longer be one of them. -Jacob
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dillon, MD?
Are you Dr. Dillon?

Compare Dr. Dillon

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.