Dr. Stephen Couture, MD

Dr. Stephen Couture, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Stephen Couture, MD is a dermatologist in Roanoke, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina in 1988 and specializes in dermatology and internal medicine.

5304 Indian Grave Rd

Roanoke, VA 24018

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Couture

See how frequently Dr. Couture performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Dermatitis

Dr. Couture's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Couture "I try to provide the highest quality healthcare effectively and compassionately. Each patient is unique and their skin issues are also unique. Therefore, the focus of my practice is to individualize each patient's care with leading skin care technology. I want to empower each patient to make good skin care decisions and to offer education to prevent many common skin diseases. I want to help you look and feel your best with routine skin checks, mole evaluation and treatment for skin lesions if necessary. My goal is to meet all of your skin care needs."

• Dermatology

• Photorejuvenation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Furman University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Lankenau Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Lankenau Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Couture has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Couture does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Couture and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Couture's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Couture to family and friends

Dr. Couture's Performance

This office is professional and down home friendly from front to back. Dr Couture is the master of Botox placement and very trustworthy and ethical. I drive over an hour just to see him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!

Dr Couture is one of the best dermatologist in this region. He is thorough with this examinations and excellent in spotting and treating problem skin areas and also identifying possible trouble spots in the making. My wife and I highly recommend him to patients who are seeking a good dermatologist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Couture has been my primary care physician since my first heart attack in 2000. Dr. Couture, his office, and staff are very professional and friendly. When needing an unscheduled appointment, the staff make every attempt to "get you in" as quickly as possible. I have been very satisfied with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had annual skin check-ups with other dermatologists so knew what to expect; however, Dr. Couture acted as if I was taking up too much of his time & my entire checkup was probably 10 minutes for a 1st time visit. This was not a thorough exam and left me wondering if it was because I am a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We're so sorry to see reviews like this, but truly value your feedback. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally about how we can better meet or exceed expectations. Please don't hesitate to call us at 540-283-2570 and ask for our practice manager.

I really like Dr. Couture because he is caring, freindly and doesn't rush me. He takes care of my problems and does an excellent job. I really wish he was my PCP.