Dr. Stephen Comite, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 65

Dr. Stephen Comite, MD is a Dermatologist in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Comite to book an appointment.

Dr. Comite

SkinProvement Dermatology New York

110 E 40th St New York, NY 10016

Compare with other Dermatologists

Compare Dr. Comite with our nearby Dermatologists at NYU Langone Health.

Make an appointment at NYU Langone Health today at (646) 586-9404.

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Langone Health.

Dr. Comite's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Comite

Dr. Comite
Dr. Comite has been my and my family’s dermatologist for over 13 years. He is a brilliant, caring physician who is totally dedicated to his patients’ health and welfare. I recommend him in the most superlative terms.
Menachem Rosensaft – Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite is an amazing dermatologist! I have been seeing him for more than eight years and have only received the best care from him. He is very knowledgable and listens carefully, and I would trust him with any type of skin issue there is. He is very personable and also professional, and you can tell he cares about his patients. The staff in his office is also very kind. It is always easy to make an appointment, even at the last minute. Highly recommend Dr. Comite!
Judith E – Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite has been my dermatologist for many years. He has a wonderful bedside manner and cares deeply about his patients. He has worked hard to help treat my acne, and my skin has improved greatly as a result of his expertise.
Evan – Jun 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite has been my dermatologist for more than twenty years. I first consulted him about adult acne; since then, he's treated me for a variety of conditions, from cosmetic concerns to the removal of a melanoma, luckily found and diagnosed at Stage 0, thanks to his regular meticulous examination of my skin. He's kind and competent, as are the members of his staff. I strongly recommend him to anyone in search of a genuinely helpful dermatologist.
Linda – Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Highly recommended! Always delivers quality care with a patient-first approach and a helpful staff. Have been a patient for years and will continue as long as I live in New York.
Ben – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Stephen Comite has been my go-to dermatologist for well over a dozen years. Dr. Comite is a consummate professional: he examines thoroughly, explains clearly, and knows when to reassure an anxious patient. In this world of virtual everything, he will personally call following procedures - even minor ones - to check on his patients. Dr. Comite's staff is equally professional. His clinical team is polite and careful, and they work together with him like a well-oiled machine. Dr. Comite's office administrator greets patients warmly, responds rapidly to questions, and is most accommodating if/when there's a need to reschedule. I absolutely would recommend, and have recommended, Dr. Comite to my friends and my family.
Nina L. – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Comite for a number of years and have always found him to be an excellent dermatologist, caring, thoughtful, and compassionate. I also find his staff to be professionally competent, polite, and caring making me feel comfortable. Dr. Comite takes the time to explain what he is doing and what I need to do and I find that really helpful.
Kevin Stasa – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite - my dermatologist for over 20 years - is a first-rate doctor with great communication skills, highly knowledgeable in his field, empathetic, thorough and kind. He always puts me at ease and I always leave his office with a positive feeling. His staff is efficient, courteous and always pleasant.
JBZweig – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite is very kind and has a great bedside manner. He has treated my husband with a fissure that would not heal. My husband saw his PCP, and was not really given direction. He has treated me for too much sun exposure. He has treated my child for teenage acne.
lisa – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
I wish all doctors were as skilled and kind as Dr. Stephen Comite and all staff were as professional as his staff at Skinprovement . Dr. Comite is an expert in his field of dermatology and is genuinely compassionate and concerned about all of his patients and their well being. I have gone to him for many years and have recommended him and his office to family and friends alike. In my opinion, Dr.Comite is the best in NY.
Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite is a compassionate and dedicated professional. I was also self-conscious and insecure about my skin, but Dr. Comite helped me improve it. My wedding was in April 2018, and my skin was flawless. My photographer captured beautiful photos, in which did not require any editing. My skin looked fantastic. I'm extremely grateful for finding Dr. Comite and will be forever appreciative for the skin in my wedding pictures.
Lauren – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Comite’s for 15 + years and he’s kind, professional and he really listens to you. He cares for his patients in a extraordinary way. He’s called me in the evening after a procedure to make sure I’m recovering well. I’m so lucky to have found him and will always recommend him to anyone. If I could rate him with more than 5 stars, I would give it to him. Also, his staff is the best. Always accommodating and friendly.
Josephine – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Stephen Comite is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He is an extremely thorough dermatologist who has correctly diagnosed and addressed several skin issues I have had over the years. I trust his judgment completely. He provides state-of-the-art research-backed medical advice and is attentive to all aspects of a patient’s health. The office is well-managed, and the staff is very professional and always helpful. I feel fortunate to have him as my dermatologist.
Laura Loughney – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Have been seeing Dr Comite for over 25 years. Always has been right, catching skin issues before they become major problems. He often follows up on a visit the same day making sure you are okay-that rarely happens. He cares about his patients and I have always found him a great asset to my well- being. Glad I found him and you should too!
Jim Vivyan – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite is an exceptional dermatologist. I have been going to him for almost 20 years and I do not have enough good things to say about him and his staff. He has that rare combination of being both extremely knowledgeable and highly personable with a first-rate bedside manner. He is up-to-date on all issues and very detailed. Given my fair skin and some other medical issues, I have regular issues with my skin and the doctor has always quickly and very efficiently dealt with all my issues. He provides very quick and personal follow-up . He and his staff take detailed and comprehensive notes (my file is now almost the size of novel) which means that nothing falls through the cracks. He is extremely accommodating when it comes to appointments. I had a skin issue come upon a Friday before a holiday weekend so I contacted him and he came into the office on his day off to take care of the issue. This represents the type of doctor and person he is and I him my highest recommendation.
Brian Berman – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Dr. Comite displayed his usual high degree of professionalism and performed a very thorough examination. He took the time to explain everything to my satisfaction, leaving no question unanswered.
Andre – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
Great dermatologist. He is thorough, thoughtful, and the consummate professional. Have had various issues over the years that he treats with care, concern, research-backed advice, and urgency when appropriate. The staff follows his lead, and will be there with you to the point of literally holding your hand if they think it will help. And the doctor follows up any procedure with a call at night – seriously, who does that?
Carol Helene Ansorge – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Comite for almost 30 years. The Dr. is vey profesional and understanding and his stuff attentive, they make sure that I don’t run out of meds. Reception is very accommodating and sympathetic from the moment you call. When a skin procedure had been necessary the Dr. himself call me to follow up . The best professional skin care one can have in NYC.
W.V – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
I wish all doctors were as skilled and kind as Dr. Stephen Comite. He is an expert in his field of dermatology and is genuinely compassionate and concerned about all of his patients and their well being. I have gone to him for many years and have recommended him to family and friends alike. He is the best in NY.
Dan in New York , NY – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?
I am getting facial treatments from Dr. Comite since 18 years. After having seen other Dermatologists before I would never see anybody else after Dr.Comite. He is very professional and caring as well as trusting. A very consistent Dermatologist with a lot of knowledge. Thank you..
Brigotte S. in Queens, NY – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Comite, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Comite?

SkinProvement Dermatology—your health-care partner for healthy, glowing skin for life, based in New York.

Dr. Stephen Comite is a skilled dermatologist who takes great pride in his profession and strives for only the best results for his patients.

• Dermatology