Dr. Stephen Clark, MD

Dr. Stephen Clark, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Clark Omar and Mcgowan Mds 3021 Falling Waters Blvd Ste A Lindenhurst, IL 60046 Get Directions

Dr. Stephen Clark, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lindenhurst, IL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and Highland Park Hospital.

Dr. Clark's Experience

See how Dr. Clark's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Clark has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Clark's Performance
    GOOD
in Antioch, IL |
Dr. Clark never rushes you out the door. He always has time for everyone even when it means staying much later into his evening to accommodate you. He is well rounded in his experience and knowledge of available options for treatment.
in Lake Villa, IL |
I badly hurt my foot and went in to "walk -in. My foot was badly bruised, swollen, painfull and I couldn't walk on it. PA gave me referral for X-rays . X-rays showed a broken foot. Dr Clarks office never even bothered calling me to tell me that . if I wouldn't look at the X-rays myself and gone to orthopedic doctor, I would've been wobbling with a broken foot . Three weeks later, still no calls from that office. Very poor patient care.
in Round Lake, IL |
I went in with a HORRIBLE sore throat. I've had strep at least once a year for the past 12 years so I was certain that's what I had. Dr Clark refused to believe this was possible. My rapid came back negative. Mine ALWAYS do and then the culture comes back positive, and I told him this but he laughed at me and said that there's only a 5% chance of that happening. He sent me on my way with no help. Sure enough, 5 days later I get a call saying I have strep. Never going to Dr Clark again.
in Antioch, IL |
Called to make an appointment based off a referral from a friend that is a patient, as our family doctor left her practice. After a brief interview of my medical history by office staff, I was told they would not accept me as a patient because I was on prescription pain medication for a chronic health condition. Last I checked, doctors are in business to help patients, but clearly not Dr. Clark and staff. As a nurse in the community and a local hospital, I would never recommend this practice.
in Wadsworth, IL |
Called to make an appointment for a new patient and was informed he doesn't take Medicare for new patients. Strange how our senior citizens have worked all their lives in this country and refused service because they are on medicare. Very sad.
Denver, CO |
I would not recommend this practice. At walk in you only see a P.A, never a DR. If you need to schedule an appt. with the Dr. They are not in after 3:00. If you do schedule and appt. you will need to wait at least a month to get in to see a DR. When I asked Dr. Clark to call me so I could discuss how the practice has gone down hill, he called and as soon as I started talking, he hung up on me and has NEVER attempted to call me again. A HUGE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Clark, MD?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Compare Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Clark's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Clark does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1985

St Lukes

Completed in 1987

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Clark does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.