Dr. Stephen Chee, MD

Dr. Stephen Chee, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Stephen Chee, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Chee is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.

9730 Wilshire Blvd Ste 102

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

• Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Chee

Dr. Chee's Experience

Dr. Chee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for California.

• Oregon Health and Science University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Glendale Adventist Med Center
  • Emperors College Of Traditional Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Chee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chee to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Chee's Performance
in Newbury Park |
Dr Chee was a great listener and skilled in Acupuncture and helping me to understand my symptoms. I experienced him as kind . He has a gentle healing presence.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Dr. Chee is the perfect balance between Eastern and Western Medicine. His willingness to listen and meet me at where my understanding was, helped me to make informed choices regarding my medical conditions.
in Newbury Park, CA |
Dr Chee has a kindness and efficiency yet thoroughness that are not usually found in the balance which he provides. His blend of Western Medicine and Oriental Medicine truly produces an integrative medicine result. Dr Chee is reassuringly evidence-based as he recommends and follows through on his treatment plan. My symptoms improved noticeably right after (and during) my appointment. His followup and caring were far beyond the usual physician I encounter.
in Marina del Rey, CA |
Dr. Chee is very calm and took away any apprehension that I may have had. He is very reassuring, stays with you. He uses the least amount of needles while having the biggest results. I could feel the healing energy through me. Amazing and highly recommended!!
in Venice, CA |
Dr. Chee is a very compassionate, intuitive, gifted healer and physician. The time he spent with me was so valuable and precious. Not only did he help cure an ailment , he brought me more insight to myself and my disease state. So worth the wait!!!
Pasadena, ca |
I've had chronic back pain for years. His acupuncture treatments have been incredibly helpful and the pain has gone. He really helped me let go of some very deep and old emotional hurt that I had been holding onto. I used to have a tremor in my foot as well and that's also gone away as well
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Chee for integrative medicine and acupuncture and he is amazing! My PMS and cramps, which were really severe, are barley even noticeable now. He has also been treating me for stress and anxiety. He is the only Dr who has really been able to help me and he even taught me techniques that I can practice on my own to help me relax and focus. His technique is so great that I hardly even feel the needles at all. Dr Chee is a master at what he does and I highly recommend him!
in South Pasadena, CA |
I am an acupuncture patient of Dr. Chee's for my shoulder and back pain. Dr. Chee is a very warm, kind physician with excellent bedside manner. I found there was only a few minute wait to be seen and felt his genuine interest in my health issues. He suggested some stretching exercises and yoga positions to help me as well. He is not needle-happy but very precise and provided a relaxing environment. I am pain-free and would not think twice recommending him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Chee, MD?
Are you Dr. Chee?