Dr. Stephen Cassis, MD

Dr. Stephen Cassis, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 64 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cassis specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Charleston, WV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cassis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cassis' Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cassis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cassis

Dr. Cassis accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Cassis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cassis
Dr. Cassis' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (9)
in Charleston, WV |
He's the only eye specialist in WV that I would trust with my most precious gift - sight.
in Charleston, WV |
my experience was great and i am waiting eye surgery for cataracts.
in Charleston WV |
He is a wonderful Doctor. Took the time to answer all my questions. I don't know why people are saying bad things. You worked in by your own admission so of course you have to wait. They are not a walk in clinic so Kim Cousins I don't know what you were expecting. If he isn't there and it's not an emergency then yes you should have went to YOUR doctor. The staff has always been very kind, helpful and considerate perhaps it was you that was being rude and had an attitude.
in Charleston WV |
I have went to Dr Cassis office many times and the staff is wonderful. Very considerate and helpful. Dr. Cassis will always take the time to listen and answer any of your questions. As for the comment by Kim Cousins they don't take walk ins, you need to have an appointment. They are not a clinic or the ER. They have set appointment days and times. I don't know where you got the impression they took walk ins. I'm sure if it was a true emergency they would see you. Dr. Cassis is excellent.
in Barboursville, WV |
Our optometrist got Cassis' office to work my wife in to look at a corneal ulcer @4;00pm.We arrived @ 3;45pm.The first thing the Lady said was that Cassis wasn't in the office he was in surgery and didn't know when he would be back.@ 5;pm he still hadn't arrived.There were 3 other people ahead of us to see him. 1 couple had already been waiting over 2 hours.We asked to be rescheduled,they refused saying it would take a long time before they could work my Wife in again. We left
in Charleston |
Rude front desk, turned me away because the Dr. Was in surgery. They never asked if I'd like to schedule an appointment another time or what my issue was. The frontdesk made me feel as though he didn't accept walk-ins. They were very rude and unprofessional. I'm disappointed in Dr.Cassis office. I asked if there were a nurse I could see and they rudely said no. I later called to make an appointment only to have the person ask why I wasn't at the Dr that prescribes my glasses.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cassis, MD?
Are you Dr. Cassis?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.