Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Byrne

Stephen A. Byrne, DPM

224 Riverstone Dr Canton, GA 30114

Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Canton, GA. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Byrne accepts

Dr. Byrne accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care of Georgia
Coventry Health Care of Georgia HMO
Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
Medicaid
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Byrne's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Byrne?
Dr. Byrne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM
Two of our close friends had recommended Dr. Byrne. I called at 9:00 am and was given an appointment for 11:30 the same day. Front office staff very friendly and pleasant. Dr. Byrne explained the options I had for the ingrown toenail I had. After having gone to three other dr's I put my trust in him and his reputation. He took time to explain what he was doing and never rushed us. We will certainly recommend him to our friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
I went to Dr. Byrne 2 times for heel spurs and plantar faciatis. He gave me cortisone shots in my feet, instructions for what to do at home and plastic inserts for my shoes and the instructions to walk no more than 5 minutes per hour. He told me NOT to stretch. After 6 months of continued intense pain, I went to a podiatrist who was appalled at the advice I had received, told me to stretch, gave me a boot that helped me stretch and within a week my foot was better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
He is not a very good listener. He wants to talk and ask you questions-period. Did not really want to hear what I had to say. Gave me only a little info on how to handle my foot issue. I found more info on utube that has helped more then just his "rest it & ice it" ideas. then come back in 3 weeks for a shot if it still hurts! I found so much more info, and things to try on the internet that he did not even bring up in my expensive visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
Dr. Byrne takes a conservative approach vs. rushing into surgery. I have great trust in his assessment and treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
Dr. Byrne is awesome...I had a problem with my big toe, Dr. Byrne cut off part of my nail and removed a piece of ingrown nail that was hurting me. He did a great job and is very professional and friendly. I have had no pain or problems after surgery. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
The Wife & I visited Dr. Byrne. Wife for ingrown toenail & I to set up base exam. We are very pleased with him and the entire staff. Dr. Byrne, 35 years? experience, was VERY patient with her and her concerns about possible pain. He spoke kindly with her, was patient even after all the times he pulled her foot back afraid it would hurt as with another Dr. His voice always stayed reassuring and calm during the entire process. She is happy that her toes don?t hurt anymore. So am I!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
I would recommend Dr. Byrne to all my family and friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
My experience has been good with Dr. Byrne's and his staff. I have been a patient of his for a number of years and find him to be professional and attentive to detail. I have used both his offices in Ellijay and Canton! The staff is professional, courteous and personable! I have used the Canton office more often than Ellijay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
This was first visit and I feel very impressed with him and his office staff. They were very busy but I feel I was treated in a very timely manner. Everyone I came in contact with in the office were courteous and professional and answered all my questions. I would refer anyone I know to Dr Byrne. He explained very thoroughly the treatment I needed and answered my questions to my satisfaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
Great--got an appointment immediately when called.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
For over 15 years I have been going to see Dr. Byrne for all of my foot problems. His staff is efficient and kind. Dr. Byrne is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He always takes the time to explain and walk me through the procedures he will preform. Over the years, I have had ingrown toenails, an ankle sprain, a wart on my foot and fungus growing in between my toes. There is no one I would trust more to treat me than Dr. Byrne. I continue to recommend him to my friends and family.
not to nice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
Wait time was insane. wait time was insane
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?
I don't expect all doctors to be nice, but I object to condescending and I object to a doctor who causes pain cleaning up inflamed toenails as if scrubbing a pot. Office easy to get to, appointments easy to make, but level of trust in his ability, caring and interactions are far from acceptable. Perhaps it was an off day for him, as most his reviews are good, but I certainly wouldn't go again or recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Byrne, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Byrne?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Byrne treats patients.