Dr. Stephen Boyce, MD

Dr. Stephen Boyce, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Stephen Boyce, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1987 and specializes in bariatric surgery and general surgery.Read his story

10810 Parkside Dr Ste 305

Knoxville, TN 37934

• Amerihealth
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Boyce

See how frequently Dr. Boyce performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleeve Gastrectomy
Stomach Surgery

Dr. Boyce's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Boyce's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boyce "With my strong background in bariatric surgery, I am able to help my patients effectively lose massive amounts of weight and begin a new, healthier lifestyle. As a weight loss surgeon, I know that my patients' journeys do not end after surgery. I support my patients before, during, and after surgery, helping them to succeed. For individuals considering treatment, my practice offers information about obesity and the many surgical and non-surgical weight loss options available. These options include LAP-BAND® System surgery, gastric bypass, gastric sleeve surgery, and more. After surgery, we provide important assistance in a variety of ways, including diet plans, aftercare programs, and weight loss support groups. If you are concerned about the effect your weight has on your overall health, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to meeting with you and helping you to see if weight loss surgery is right for you."

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Parkland Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Parkland Memorial Hospital

• Bariatric Center of Excellence, 2005

Dr. Boyce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boyce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boyce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyce to family and friends
19 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Boyce's Performance

Dr Boyce treats me with kindness everytime I see him..I first met him almost 11 years ago and I see him at least twice a year.I would and I have recommended him to a lot of people thinking about weight loss surgery. He spends all the time I need with him, he answers all my questions and I trust the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Boyce?