Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD

Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

5046 Highway 17 Byp S Ste 205

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

(843) 213-2039

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Boatwright

Dr. Boatwright's Experience

Dr. Boatwright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Boatwright "Comprehensive care of the patient"

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Pain Management
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Palmetto Richland Mem Hospital
  • Palmetto Richland Meml Hosp-University Of Sc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Boatwright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boatwright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boatwright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boatwright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boatwright to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Boatwright's Performance
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Do not go to this doctor if you are in pain. You will waste up to 3 hours waiting. All he wanted to do was give me epidural shots that are dangerous and did not work at all for me.He threatened to take away my pain medication if I didn't take shots. After, three very scary shots that did not work he wanted to do a fourth! Would not take no for an answer! And, my pain is not in my back!
in MYRTLE BEACH |
The staff of dr boatwright are very friendly. Page is very nice lady. They always help me when my pain starts to act up. I been with all different pain clinics and this one is the best. I wouldnt go no other place. So what if there behind and u have to wait. They care about there patients. When dr boatwright able to come back full time ill make sure i can make apptoinment with him. The pain clinic is the best ive ever been too.
in Tabor City, NC |
I've been seeing the Doc since 2010, could not ask for a better pain specialist. He knows what he's doing, is compassionate and accommodating. Has kept me working longer then I would have been able to without his help. Sometimes the waiting time to go in the back and see him can be a little long, but it is totally worth it.
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Boatwright is one of the best and friendliest most understanding Dr you can see... Especially for pain.
The doctor is excellent. Getting to a person to speak to at the office is another story. Unfortunately, they are automated and can take weeks to get back to you if they ever do.
in Longs, SC |
Dr.Boatwright is by far the number one pain specialist on the Grand Strand. He goes above and beyond to show compassion, understanding, and empathy to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable. Page,Tish, Tonya, Ashley, and all the staff are very loving, caring, and helpful. I cannot imagine going anywhere else. * Sometimes the truth hurts and our first response is to lash out in anger.* No one cares more about his patients than Dr. Boatwright. He would never knowingly talk bad about anyone!
in NMB, SC |
after being dismissed over a test that was not mine...wrong date on it ...wrong info.I thought taking another test would resolve the issue.Oh no....humiliation.. To my.dismay they did not even process the second test and the company that does the testing confirmed they did not get 2nd test. The Office Manager Tish would not return calls. Thank you for making my life worse. The Office send me a letter saying they do not trust me???????? I can only hope others will not suffer this horrid Treatment
Myrtle Beach, SC |
Great experience when being brought in, until it gets above his head. Don't do it! A mill and now he is studying to practice addiction medicine. What a great fit, create your own patient base!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Boatwright is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring and understanding when it comes to pain. For years, I suffered from debilitating back pain and was not taken seriously by other doctors. I credit Dr. Boatwright with restoring my quality of life and actually diagnosing my issues rather than just brushing me off as others had in the past. My problem actually required surgery and I may have lost the ability to walk without his care due to the lack of care from others.
in Hyde Park, NY |
Doctor Boatwright was the best doctor I ever had. He treated me before I moved away and continues to treat my mother until this day. He made it so I could continue to work for several years. Since I moved away, I became permanently disabled and suffer from extreme pain every day, all day. I miss his treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Boatwright to anyone suffering from extreme pain. He is the best you will ever find !!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
The doctor has walked in our shoes and continues to do so every day, he deals with pain daily. He is so compassionate with his patients, I am so lucky to have found him. He earned my trust immediately. I would highly recommend this professional . Larry Beavers Myrtle Beach
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD?
Are you Dr. Boatwright?

Visit Dr. Boatwright

Dr. Boatwright accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost