Dr. Stephen Blank, MD

Dr. Stephen Blank, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Stephen Blank, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 67 years old.

755 Mount Vernon Hwy NE Ste 330

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Blank

See how frequently Dr. Blank performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Dr. Blank's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Blank "My mission is to provide exceptional, personalized patient-centered women's health-care in a warm and welcoming environment; to always treat my patients with compassion and respect, and to stay at the forefront of current medical knowledge and technology. I am personally committed to caring for your unique and ever-changing health-care needs at each stage of your life span.

My caring and compassion for people shows through my ability to be fully present and listen to my patients. With a direct and clear communication style, I connect easily with my patients and they know they are heard and understood, and that their concerns are being addressed.  As a solo practitioner in this age of impersonalized, large group practices, I give all my patients a concierge level of care without the added concierge price tag."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Emory University Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Emory U Hosp/Emory U

Dr. Blank has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blank to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Blank's Performance
Canton, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Blank and his practice. First, the waiting room is nicely decorated, looks more like a French sitting room than a sterile medical office and the receptionist is welcoming and helpful - again, something rare in today's medical offices. Dr. Blank is great. I spent a long time in his office, just talking and he really listened and understood my medical history and problems. He's very knowledgeable and tailored a treatment plan that really works,
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Blank is an excellent physician who really cares about all of his patients. He is a solo practioner, I saw him for every one of my OB visits and he delivered my son. Having a doctor at the delivery who knew my husband and me and who followed our progress throughout the pregnancy made the experience more meaningful and less stressful. I couldn't imagine how horrible it would be to be sent from doctor to doctor throughout their pregnancy and not know who would show up to deliver their baby
in Alpharetta, GA |
Excellent Doctor! Dr. Blank is all about caring for his patients. He spends time with you, answers your phone calls and is always patient and extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He's delivered all three of my children and I am now accompanying my daughter to her OB visits with him. He delivered her and now he's going to deliver my granddaughter. It's such a wonderful feeling to have this type of personal attention and care by a doctor. This is not a "fast food" in-and-out practice!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Pt.4 - I am very unhappy that I have been in so much pain and he seemed not to care whatsoever as long as I was putting cash in his pocket. He delivered my cousins babies and did a great job with that, but as for anything wrong with your reproductive organs, I suggest finding another doctor because the way he handled my situation was pathetic and disgraceful. I don't think Dr. Blank is worth the dirt on my shoes and this concludes my review of the notorious Dr. Blank. Thank you.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I was very concern of my situation and he was fast on taking care everything ! He is very sweet! and knows what he is doing!
in Atlanta, GA |
I highly recommend! Very caring, patient and knowledgeable. Also, he is conservative in his diagnosing and does not rush into surgery but tries other less invasive methods first. I Trust and Appreciate this doctor so much!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Blank was referred to me by a co-worker as I was looking for a gynecologist who could help me with severe PMS symptoms. I also did not want to go to a large practice as they make me dizzy. I found Dr. Blank to be very knowledgeable and also so very patient and willing to spend time just talking to me, which is so important and so rare in docs today. My last - and most important reason for giving him 5 stars is that the treatment plan is put me on WORKS! I no longer dread my periods.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Blank, MD?
Are you Dr. Blank?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Planned Administration Inc