Dr. Stephen Baynham, MD

Dr. Stephen Baynham, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 46 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Baynham specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Monroe, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Baynham? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Baynham's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Baynham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baynham

Dr. Baynham accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baynham has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Baynham
Dr. Baynham's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
in Oxford Ga |
Would highly recommend. I have worn glasses since third grade. Dr Baynham did surgery on both eyes. I have not been able to open my eyes and see without contacts or glasses. Can't explain how wonderful it is to open my eyes and be able to see. Have nothing but good to say about my experience with him and his staff.
in Mcdonough, GA60 |
I just couldn't be happier. The staff is excellent. I'm one week after surgery. The surgery was quick and simple. I originally booked with a plastic surgeon. I cancelled because I really liked the way Dr. spoke to me. The way the assistant spent time with me. They made sure I was comfortable with no questions unanswered . I am recommending this office to everyone I know.
in Georgia |
this is a very arrogant dr. After waiting almost 45 minutes he gave me all kinds of reasons to justify his making people wait so long. Then he told me he sees over 45 people a day, (because he is triple booking people) and told me I should find someone else because he want going to listen to me or have the courtesy to apologize. He needs to take a course in professionalism. Find another doctor, run dont walk.
Loganville, GA |
I called the office to make a routine eye exam for my husband. I was told they did routine eye exam and filed insurance. The dr. did not dilate his eyes nor do much of a routine exam, the insurance was filed with a medical diagnosis instead of a routine eye exam covered by insurance. When I called the office to complain about the bill I received I was told they don't do routine exams. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't told this when I made the appointment. Would NOT recommend this office.
in Loganville, ga |
Dr baynham is only concerned about money and volume. Had a distortion problem with my progressives and my eyesight was getting worse..eye strain..headaches. went back for another exam and he blew me off with a really quick exam and said it was age related. He never dilated my eyes in either exam. Went to a different MD and they did a really thorough exam and figured out it was related to my glasses. ..problem solved. I went to a high Def lense and my eyesight is normal again with no distort
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Baynham, MD?
Are you Dr. Baynham?

Compare Dr. Baynham

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.