Dr. Stephen Baker, MD

Dr. Stephen Baker, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Stephen Baker, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Washington, DC. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

3800 Reservoir Rd NW Fl 1

Washington, DC 20007

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Baker

See how frequently Dr. Baker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Wound Repair
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Baker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Baker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cleft Lip
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • UCLA School Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Craniofacial Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Baker's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
I have to say this was the most Horrible, Scariest, Painful and Depressing experience I have ever had!! I wish I would have listened to the other reviews. I'm sure Dr. Baker is nice and on paper he has the credentials. However, he seriously lacks the artistic abilities a plastic surgeon should have. Now I need a complete revision from his botched lip lift! Huge lumpy, red, visable scar. What a disappointment. Wish I would have never done this! Huge mistake!!
in Chevy Chase, MD |
I recently had Dr. Baker for a surgery that involved removing a large cyst/potential basal cell carcinoma. I found the entire experience from the front office staff to nursing and actual surgery of excellent quality. Everything was coordinated very well, respected my particular medical history. A model for quality care.
Washington, DC |
Dr.Baker, his PA Cathalene, assistant Christina , & Medical Assistant Sam are the most caring people I have met. I came in to get a mole removed & was super nervous. Every single person person I met on his team made me feel more & more at ease as I met them. Dr. Baker is a very genuine & friendly person . I wish more Doctors had a unique personality like his.
New York, NY |
I went to Dr. Baker for a lip lift under general anesthesia. He never marked me before sedating me and I ended up completely misaligned it that's a word. My my left philtrum ended up almost in the middle of my collumnella (you can see photos on real self) and the middle of my lip was over my left front tooth. In addition, it was like he literally just lifted the center and let the rest of the lips droop. He didn't take anything from the sides resulting in a very strange looking result.
in Washington DC |
I don't know why he has 4/7 this man shouldn't be in practice . Dr baker is not a skilled surgeon he did a Horrible! !!! job on my nose. PLEASE go to another surgeon that knows what he is doing.
in Alexandria, VA |
He made me wait 2 hours and when he finally came he didn't even do anything and told me nothing is wrong with me. Also he made me pay 30 bucks to just tell me nothing is wrong and bill came out to be 268.00... for doing NOTHING. For your same avoid him. this dummy have no idea what he is doing.
Rockville, MD |
He did an awful job on my surgery and then tried to assure me for months that nothing was wrong. I would've been permanently disfigured if I hadn't taken it upon myself to get a second opinion. Make sure you get a 2nd and 3rd opinion BEFORE you let this man anywhere near you for surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Baker, MD?
Are you Dr. Baker?