Dr. Stephen Apaliski, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Apaliski

Allergy & Asthma Physicians of Arlington

5421 Matlock Rd Arlington, TX 76018

Dr. Stephen Apaliski, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Hahnemann Universtiy-Philadelphia in 1981 and specializes in allergy & immunology.

Dr. Apaliski accepts

Dr. Apaliski accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Apaliski's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Hives

4.0

Dr. Apaliski?
Dr. Apaliski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Apaliski, MD
Nice staff but their process and competency are questionable. We decided to reach out to this “specialist” with concerns for food allergies on our baby. Stated the reasons why we believed she is allergic to milk and possibly wheat, nuts, etc. We wanted testing done to give us new parents a peace of mind of what we can and can’t give our child so that we can try to avoid an allergic reaction. The doctor only wanted to test for milk allergy despite our concerns for other allergies. After labs were drawn, we were told we would know the results in about 2 days and to have a follow up appointment in one month. After two weeks, they refuse to tell us if our baby is allergic to milk or not until our follow up appointment. I have never in my life had a doctor refuse to tell us lab results until we did a follow up appointment. This shows me that they do not care for the well-being of their pediatric patients or the parents and want to charge another copay. I just want to know if it makes sense
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Apaliski, MD?
Do NOT go to this clinic. We took our first born 13-month old daughter to this clinic because we suspected she had some food allergies. We then had to take her to get her blood drawn, and that experience was awful for my baby. We were told we will know the results in 3-4 days. TWO weeks goes by and four calls to the doctor a nurse finally calls me back to tell me doctor WON’T tell us the results until the next visit. Are you serious? So we are supposed to be in living in anxiety hoping something we give her won't harm her? What's the point of us going to the doctor and paying him $50? To know nothing we already knew? I won't standby and let this office treat me, my wife, and my daughter this way. Awful place. Bad communication. Do not go especially if it's your kids!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Apaliski, MD?
I feel so blessed to have found Dr Apaliski for my son. He takes time with him and explains things and just seems genuinely concerned. He has a great laid back personality and puts my son at ease. His office staff is great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Apaliski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Apaliski?