Dr. Stephanie Works, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Works

Restoration Osteopathic Medicine, Vancouver WA

406 SE 131st Ave Ste 109 Vancouver, WA 98683

Dr. Stephanie Works, DO is a family medicine specialist in Vancouver, WA and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Touro Center / College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2007 and specializes in family medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Works accepts

Dr. Works accepts the following insurance:

CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Works treats your condition or procedure

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Radiculitis
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Sciatica
  • Spine Dislocation
  • Spondylosis

Our mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care to patients in pain. We focus especially on those who have not responded to traditional treatment.  Like any medical specialty, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) is a specialt...

• Mental Health

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Works

Dr. Works?
Dr. Works' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Works, DO
This is an exceptional provider who has surrounded herself with knowledgeable , compassionate staff. If you are seeking not only a better care experience but an overall impact to quality of life this is the practice to contact.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr. Works has “magic hands”. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have the time to untwist your body or work with you on identifying what activities you might be doing to contribute to the contorted body posture that is causing your pain. At the time I last saw her, she didn’t know anyone that she could recommend that did a similar type of body work. I am happy to say that I have found Rolfing. My body is untwisted. Pain is gone and holding. Body work appears the same. Hope this helps people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
I am a medical student who worked with Dr. Works for an extended period of time. I can tell you she is absolutely amazing at what she does and cares deeply about her patients. I have honestly witnessed patients gain so much progress from working with Dr. Works. Amidst the current pain management crisis she finds alternatives that work! Even as an educator Dr. Works is just as dedicated as she is to patient care. I most definitely recommend her and would recommend any medical students who are
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
VERY disappointed. Dr. Works spent very little time with me on my first 2 appts and gave me exercise printouts. All of my pain was not relieved. Went back for 3rd appt and recept. said I did not have one. I showed her the business card upon which she had written down the day and time of my appt to prove that I DID have an appt scheduled. She did not apologize or offer to schedule another appt. and was very cold. Very rude. Not sure if I will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
I think Dr. Works is amazing. She's really good at talking to me and understanding what's going on with me. The staff are really kind. I love the way the clinic is set up too. I never wait long for my appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
I had an awful injury to my ribs years ago that never fully healed. I was told by the doctor who first treated it, the injury was as healed as it could be. Yet, I frequently had stabbing pain that made it very difficult to breathe. Dr. Works completely healed that old injury. And now I no longer experience that stabbing pain that had been a problem for years. Thank you so much, Dr. Works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
I can't thank Dr. Works enough for helping me feel better after a number of difficult, serious injuries. Dr. Works helped me recover and become pain free after a few treatments. She is amazing in how she treats my problems in the best way that works for me individually. My appointments start on time and the staff are very efficient. The care I receive from Dr. Works is highly refreshing. She is a very kind, caring, and effective doctor. Thank you, Dr. Works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
I have been dealing with spinal pain most of my life and I have had neck and lower back surgery. Dr Works is the first person that has given me some relief. Not only are her hands gifted but her anatomical knowledge is amazing. She has the utmost integrity and will not have you return unless you need it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr. Works is so patient and kind. She has been working on reducing my fibromyalgia pain in hip and back areas. Other Doctors have tried for years without much relief, but Dr. Works has made significant progress and I am very grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Works for her skill and ability to listen and locate the source of the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr. Works and her staff are as nice as they appear! Super nice! Dr. Works is extremely pleasant, very easy to talk to, and knows her stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr. Stephanie good doctor. She help me well. I went on first appointment and it was good. The second appointment was 15 min and no point, accept they make good money on me. Sounds like in her clinic works people with bad customer service. Plus they can't make payments plan on phone. You must go to the clinic for that. Plus they always forget send bills. Never answer on phones on time. And give call back in couple days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr. Works has been helping me with lower back pain resulting from a partial break at my L1. Its been very painful but under Dr Works' care I am improving and feeling much better. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who suffers. I promise she can help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
I was referred to Dr Works because of a history of pain for five months that other doctors couldn't diagnose. From the moment I walked in she was approachable,friendly, thorough and extremely knowledgeable. She immediately put me at ease and gave me solutions to help ease the pain. She gave me HOPE and options. She is an A- one physician from my experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
a great great doctor...tore up my back....lots of pain.....pain gone in a few days.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
From day ONE I have been treated with such respect, courtesy, and patience when scheduling with Dr Works. I have had the privilege to book with Jason when they first started seeing clients, and quickly see Dr. Works even though I was a new patient! I love this clinic and the people are down right amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr Works really cares about her patients and is a very good listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Very knowledgeable, listens to her patients, and explains the treatment as she adminters it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
Dr. Works is kind, easy to speak to about health concerns, most caring doctor I've ever met & extremely knowledgeable. I had nearly given up hope of finding a doctor who cared. I would recommend Dr. Works without hesitation as I feel her integrity is outstanding. Her office environment is as friendly & kind as she.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?
So glad to have found her! She is approachable, knowledgeable, with patient-centered caring, and I definitely did not feel like she was in a rush to get me on my way. I have found my awesome doctor at last.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Works, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Works?

Restoration Osteopathic Medicine, Vancouver WA

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Works treats patients.