Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD

Colorectal Surgery •  Female • Age 56

Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 25 years. She specializes in colorectal surgery.

Dr. Wishnev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wishnev

4.0

Dr. Wishnev?
Dr. Wishnev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD
My husband saw Dr. Wishnev to have a Sebaceous Cyst removed. Because of other health issues she did the procedure in a hospital for his safety. I appreciate her concern for his well being. She did a great job and the area is healing very nicely. It is good to find a doctor that takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and answer all questions no matter how trivial. I highly recommend her to anyone needing the surgeries she performs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
Dr. Wishnev saved my life. Her surgical skills and human compassion are second to none. She always had my back and went out of her way to ensure I had the best care possible. She was a huge part of my emotional healing through the scariest time of my life. I couldn't be more grateful and would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
Wonderful office staff. So nice and efficient. Got me back to exam room in 10minutes. Dr Wishnev is very thorough in her history and physical exam. Was a pleasure going to a doctors office for once! Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Wishnev to have a large polyp removed. I immediately felt very comfortable with her. She is very thorough, honest and caring. Her staff is very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Wishnev.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
First and foremost, I would like to thank Dr. Wishnev for practically saving my life! From the very beginning, Dr. Wishnev listened to my concerns, explained here surgical plans, and was able to perform both surgeries successfully. Her bedside manners is top notch and you will know right away that she really cares for your well being. Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. My quality of life is 100% better because of you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Wishnev. I think what I liked best was that she took the time to explain to me my condition and was patient enough to answer all the questions in a language that I could easily understand. She is an excellent doctor with a terrific bedside manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
Seeing a proctologist can be an embarrassing experience. Dr Wishnev is one of the rare Las Vegas doctors who actually takes the time to talk to you and who really seems to know what she's doing. It's weird to say my favorite doctor in Vegas is a proctologist, but so far I haven't found many other doctors (of any specialty) that compare. If only they were all this nice and this competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
In the beginning of 2016 I was in and out of the hospital for months at a time dealing with ulcerative colitis. Due to treatments not calming it down, it came to a conclusion that I would need to have surgery to remove my colon and be given an ostomy bag. Dr. Wishnev performed 3 surgeries on me: giving me the ostomy and then reversing it, all of which were done phenomenally! She's an amazing surgeon and made me feel at ease during & after each operation. She also truly cares about her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
My 17 year old daughter had severe ulcerative colitis and thanks to three successful surgeries done by Dr Wishnev, our daughter is finally living a normal life again. Dr Wishnev is one of the most professional and caring doctor Ii have ever met. She is an amazing doctor and would recommend her to anyone who has colon issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?
I have been through diffrent doctors & work in a hospital & see a lot if doctors & know what good bed side looks like. She really is very knowledgeable in what she does. She sat down w/ me & was very thorough w/ her evaluations. She never made me feel rushed (which I have experienced w/ alot of dr for myself & also see w/ my patients and their dr). She also made me feel very comfortable in a very embarrassing uncomfortable situation. She was gentle talk to me step by step upon examination.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Wishnev, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wishnev?

Dr. Wishnev accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Wishnev's experience treating your condition or procedure

We share a common philosophy of comprehensive care for a broad range of surgical and cancer related problems with a compassionate touch.

• Colorectal Surgery

1988
Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
1986
Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wishnev treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average