Dr. Stephanie Trautman, MD

Dr. Stephanie Trautman, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Stephanie Trautman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Bend, OR. She is 39 years old. Dr. Trautman is affiliated with St. Charles Bend.

2855 NW Crossing Dr

Bend, OR 97703

Learn about Dr. Trautman

See how frequently Dr. Trautman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Purpura
Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
Foot Conditions

Dr. Trautman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Metals
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Purpura
  • Ulcer

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Trautman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Trautman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trautman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trautman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trautman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trautman to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Trautman's Performance
Bend, OR |
Dr. Trautman is one of the smartest and professional doctors that I have come across. She is very thorough and takes time to really explain things. I've needed regular skin checks for years due to sun damage from my youth, Dr. Trautman is the best dermatologist I've seen and I'll be sticking with her. She removed a worrisome spot that had her concerned and took time away from her vacation to call me with the results of the biopsy. Thankfully the news was all good!
in Redmond, OR |
I've seen other dermatologist and hands down Dr. TRAUTMAN was AWESOME. She is very attentive, thorough, and so kind. I highly recommend her.
in Bend, OR |
I think she did a really good job figuring out the 2 things I had questions about. She was helpful, professional, and fixed what I asked her to help me with. two thumbs up from me!
in Bend, OR |
Very nice and caring. My grandma had melanoma so I get my annual check ups. I feel confident that Dr. Trautman will catch anything that isn't normal or healthy
in Bend, OR |
Really great doctor here. Plenty of options in Bend, in my opinion she is the best. She fixed a lingering issue that has been seen by no less than 3 dermatologists before- she knows her stuff.
in Bend, OR |
Would never recommend Dr.Trautman. As a new patient Dr. Trautman spent 5 minutes doing a full exam. Her care was so poor I ended up going to another dermatologist, where I had two lesions removed and biopsied!!!
Deirdre, Please let me know if these spots came back as cancer.. I am sorry you felt like I didn't spend enough time with you. I always try to be very thorough and complete. Doctors obviously have different thresholds for biopsy and I hope that I didn't miss anything.
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Trautman is excellent. Always on time, professional, friendly and ensures all your concerns are addressed. If needed, follow up/results are communicated in a timely manner. If you're interested in cosmetic procedures, she is well versed, but she never pushes or tries to 'sell' you products or procedures. EXCELLENT!
in Bend, OR |
I felt like she talked down to me and she more or less called me a liar when I mentioned something that she told me 2 years previously.
Pat I am sorry that you felt talked down to.. I never mean to make people feel uncomfortable or not listened to.
in Bend, OR |
Dr. Trautman was very kind and treated my dad with gentle care and competence.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Trautman, MD?

Visit Dr. Trautman