Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Stein
2141 K St NW Ste 701 Washington, DC 20037

Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences in 2008 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Stein accepts

Dr. Stein accepts the following insurance:

Blue Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check Dr. Stein's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein?
Dr. Stein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD
Ecellent! Extremely competent, attentive and interactive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr Stein is by far the most impressive doctor-- and specialist- I have ever seen. Dr. Stein singlehandidly identified, managed and treated a disorder that others have failed to notice, and that was severely impinging on my quality of life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Stein- :she is by far the best and most capable doctor I have met. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family, and will continue to rely on her practice to manage my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is one of the best doctors I've ever been seen. My appointment started in her office during which time she explained to me exactly what was going on and patiently answering all my questions. We didn't leave her office until she was 100% sure that all my questions had been answered. In the exam room I never felt rushed and I left feeling like I had a complete understanding of what was going on. She is quickly available via email and still makes sure all my questions are answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Amazing. Dr. Stein is so caring and treats me like a family member. She has helped me through a tough time and I can't thank her enough. I'd recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is the most considerate, professional, and spot on doctor that I have ever had care for me. I had been struggling for over two years with symptoms that baffled my primary doctor and two other endocrinologists. Dr. Stein was able to diagnose and treat my rare condition and I can happily say that I finally have my life back. A+ Doc and one of the nicest people you will meet!!! Have no clue what the previous poster is taking about and could not disagree more....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr Stein prescribed a ateroid testvto becdone by her lab that was unnecessary, as then said by other doctors, and which led me to hypertension episodes in ER. It has taken me a month to recover. After a week, she told me I should see another doctor since I was healthy: I ended up at ER the day after that. I cannot stress more her lack of competence. Avoid by all means.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is excellent. She will take the time to fully explain your test results and what they mean and what steps you can take to maintain your health. We get so used to Doctors rushing us through so that they can handle their patient loads that it's a welcome change to find a Doctor who takes time to make sure you are fully informed and understand how you are doing. It may take a while to get an appointment, but, once you have one, you won't be rushed through on an assembly line.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
I always love seeing Dr. Stein. She is so caring, personable, empathetic. She really takes the time to get to know her patients, really thinks through diagnoses and treatment. She correctly diagnosed my condition and implemented treatment which has allowed me to finally be back to myself. I cannot thanks her enough. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. A true one of a kind physician and person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is excellent! As always, she listened to all of my concerns with warmth and genuine sincerity. I never felt rushed, as is the case in many doctor's offices. She explained everything she did, all of her recommendations, and answered all of my questions in a very professional tone, and to my complete satisfaction. The entire office staff is very friendly, welcoming, and efficient. I'd recommend Dr. Stein to anyone of my friends and family in need of a great Endocrinologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein herself is great, but a frustratingly inept administrative staff. Was told they'd look into previous medical records to accompany diagnosis, but that was never done. Billing department made mistakes that took weeks to correct.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?
My visits with Dr. Stein have been absolutely fantastic. Not only did she diagnose my problem accurately -- something that two other Endocrinologists were unable to do -- but she truly took the time to explain things to me so that I really understood what was going on. I cannot speak highly enough of her. Her empathy, accessibility, and bedside manner cannot be beat. I look forward to my visits as I know I am now in the best hands possible for my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Stein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?