Dr. Stephanie Snyder, MD

Dr. Stephanie Snyder, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Stephanie Snyder, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 63 years old. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with Saint Joseph Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Menorah Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Snyder

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met.

Dr. Snyder's Experience

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Snyder does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Unviersity of Kansas Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center

Dr. Snyder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Snyder's Performance
in Kansas City, MO |
I feel blessed to have found a Doctor that listens to me----(not only my stories)but -listens and acts when called for----I feel it is important to have a doctor that knows you and your needs---She is a good 'fit' for me and is accessable. Dr Snyder is professional and personal at the same time---Her office staff is also -----I feel I m in good hands. Dodie Brown
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Snyder is always very thorough. She does not hesitate to recommend a specialist if she feels it is necessary. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes when I arrive for an appointment. Dr. Snyder is easy to talk to and truly listens if I have any concerns.
in Kansas City, MO 64133 |
I have been a patient of Dr. Snyder for well over ten (10) years . . . as well as has been my wife. My experience with her has been extremely positive. As an Internal Medicine physician she has met our needs and expectations.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Snyder took over my care from Dr. Kiran Minocha, who passed away suddenly. Dr. Minocha had been my physician for 12 years, and it was a very confusing and stressful time. I was so very grateful that Dr. Snyder agreed to take me on as her patient, and has been a wonderful, caring doctor ever since. I feel that she is very capable, understanding, and I am always in good hands in her care. I would recommend her highly.
in OP, KS |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Synder and her staff. Her down-to-earth demeanor and her relatability is refreshing in a physician. She is knowledgeable and willing to spend a few extra minutes with you to help put your mind at ease. Recommended her already to several family members and now to you.
Kansas City, MO |
The Statland Medical Clinic is a very nice and clean facility and the staff is so pleasant and friendly. Dr. Snyder is a very good doctor. She is very easy to talk to.
in Olathe KS |
Dr Snyder is a compassionate doctor. She listens did you hear me I said she LISTENS to what you are saying and helps you thru your concerns. I would recommend Dr. Snyder to everyone.
in Overland Park, KS |
I have always been able get in for an appointment with Dr Snyder, even at the last moment when I feel so horrible. She has come to my rescue and prescribed just the right treatment each time. I have been a patient of Dr Synder's for 15 years plus. Thank you for your TLC
in Overland Park, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Snyder for several years, and have remained a patient for the following reasons. * The standard of care provided, * The professional way in which her team functions, * Dr. Snyder takes the time to listen, ask questions and then answers my questions so that I understand the what and why of my care plan, * Lastly, when urgent, Dr. Snyder will try to make it possible for me to be accommodated in that days' schedule.
Kansas City, MO |
I have been a patient for the last few years. I've had several unsatisfactory visits. Starting with an unanswered medical question regarding a UTI and attempting to schedule a check-up. I left 2 VM and was not able to get in (after persistently calling) until after I had manage my UTI independently-requiring leave from work due to pain. My last check up Dr. Snyder failed to have my prescription, that she wrote, documented then refused to refill per request how she prescribed one year earlier.
We are very sorry to hear about this experience in our practice and would like to look into it further. Please call the Practice Manager, Seth, at 913-345-8500 so that we can get further information to address the situation.
Lenexa, KS |
I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Snyder. She was thorough and unrushed which I appreciated. She answered my questions in a manner I could understand. The office staff were courteous and professional, yet friendly as well.
in Belton, MO |
Dr. Snyder has been my physician for over 20 years. Obviously, the care I receive is excellent. I would also praise her for being a very good listener. The staff at Statland Medical Group is top notch, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Highly recommend if you're looking for a physician.
in Overland Park, KS |
I would follow up regarding her tech/nurse in-service on the proper BP reading. Today I was there for an annual physical, I had Dr Snyder check my BP herself and there was about 18mm difference on diastolic One of her tech or nurse took my BP wrong, she did not let the mercury on manometer go down as low as possible to catch the accurate diastolic. I reported this to Dr Snyder
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Snyder, MD?

Visit Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder accepts 29 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA