I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met.Read more

Dr. Snyder's Experience

See how Dr. Snyder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Snyder has admitting privileges.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Snyder's Performance
in Overland Park, KS |
I have always been able get in for an appointment with Dr Snyder, even at the last moment when I feel so horrible. She has come to my rescue and prescribed just the right treatment each time. I have been a patient of Dr Synder's for 15 years plus. Thank you for your TLC
in Overland Park, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Snyder for several years, and have remained a patient for the following reasons. * The standard of care provided, * The professional way in which her team functions, * Dr. Snyder takes the time to listen, ask questions and then answers my questions so that I understand the what and why of my care plan, * Lastly, when urgent, Dr. Snyder will try to make it possible for me to be accommodated in that days' schedule.
Kansas City, MO |
I have been a patient for the last few years. I've had several unsatisfactory visits. Starting with an unanswered medical question regarding a UTI and attempting to schedule a check-up. I left 2 VM and was not able to get in (after persistently calling) until after I had manage my UTI independently-requiring leave from work due to pain. My last check up Dr. Snyder failed to have my prescription, that she wrote, documented then refused to refill per request how she prescribed one year earlier.
We are very sorry to hear about this experience in our practice and would like to look into it further. Please call the Practice Manager, Seth, at 913-345-8500 so that we can get further information to address the situation.
Lenexa, KS |
I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Snyder. She was thorough and unrushed which I appreciated. She answered my questions in a manner I could understand. The office staff were courteous and professional, yet friendly as well.
in Belton, MO |
Dr. Snyder has been my physician for over 20 years. Obviously, the care I receive is excellent. I would also praise her for being a very good listener. The staff at Statland Medical Group is top notch, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Highly recommend if you're looking for a physician.
in Overland Park, KS |
I would follow up regarding her tech/nurse in-service on the proper BP reading. Today I was there for an annual physical, I had Dr Snyder check my BP herself and there was about 18mm difference on diastolic One of her tech or nurse took my BP wrong, she did not let the mercury on manometer go down as low as possible to catch the accurate diastolic. I reported this to Dr Snyder
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Snyder, MD?

Compare Dr. Snyder

More Internists like Dr. Snyder at Statland Medical Group

Dr. Snyder's Care Philosophy

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Dr. Snyder does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Unviersity of Kansas Medical Center
    University of Kansas Medical Center

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Snyder does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.