Dr. Stephanie D. Smith-Sham, MD

Dr. Stephanie D. Smith-Sham, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 55 years old

Dr. Smith-Sham specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Smith-Sham? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Smith-Sham's Experience

See how Dr. Smith-Sham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith-Sham

Dr. Smith-Sham accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith-Sham has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Smith-Sham
Dr. Smith-Sham's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (57)
in Houston, TX |
I am extremely impressed with the level of Dr. Smith-Sham professionalism, care I received and the kindness. The Doctor Stephanie Smith-Sham made me feel that I was in safe hands, she genuinely cares about your well-being, pay attention to details and keep investigating. I appreciated very much her follow-up and willingness to answer any questions, to explain details in a warm, friendly manner. I was treated very well and would highly recommend this doctor to family & friends. Excellent care!
in Cypress, TX |
I love Dr. Smith-Sham. She delivered my daughter, and now I am back for my second pregnancy. Cannot say enough good things about her! She is extra cautious. Her staff has improved somewhat from before.
Houston, TX |
She takes care of her patients.Informs them with their needs and everything.
in Houston, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Smith-Sham. She is kind and always takes the time to listen to you...which is more than I can say for her staff. They are THE WORST. It took me 6 months to get them to update my name after I was married and they will never pick up the phone much less return phone calls for test results. As great as Dr. Smith-Sham is, having to deal with her staff is not worth it.
in Houston, TX |
At first this provider was great and was i thankful for her care after she helped me with an issue even though I was frustrated with the 2 hour wait time. I continued to see her for my pregnancy and that was when things started not to go good; teling me incorrect information, not telling me anything then trying to switch providers felt like a nightmare. was not able to get records sent over and got the run around. I hate to say this, but I urge you to avoid care here, it is not worth your time.
in Cypress, TX |
Love her and her staff! She delivered my daughter who is now 4yrs old. Being diabetic and 40yrs. old, I didn't trust anyone else to take care of us. My husband took a job and moved 6hrs away and still without a doubt decided I would stay under her care in Houston until we had our baby. Totally understandable that there are times where the wait is longer than usual, but it goes to show how well she takes care of her patients. Recommending 100%!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Smith-Sham has been my doctor since moving to the Houston area. She has delivered my last two children. She is a wonderful doctor who takes time with her patients to explain procedures and treatment options. She is extremely caring and has a perfect bedside manner. Her office is conveniently located connected to the hospital and her staff is extremely helpful and kind. Since starting with Dr. Smith-Sham her time in the waiting room has significantly decreased.
in Houston. Texas. |
She is the best gynecologist and very sincerest for patients. I'm very happy with her. ... Khadiza.
in houston tx |
Best doctor ever!I would give her more star if I could she is very good beside manners truly care her patients. She is very knowledgeable and listen to all my questions & gives the best advice. . I will forever be greatfull to her for helping us bring our lttle baby in to this world Very professional service. Highly recommended Patient Alia Qureshi
in Houston Texas |
She is very sweet kind and caring she only seeks the best for you and goes above and beyond for her patients during and after delivery I JUST LOVE HER!!!!! Best Since I moved to Houston!!!! I have had my daughter a year ago and she still makes sure that I am ok. I had went to the ER because I had something serious going on they could not give me answers or didn't care I decided to call her an she got me right in found out the problem an did what be done she saved me from cancer
in Houston, TX |
she is doctor for life to me. Caring, competent, knowledgeable, attentive.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie D. Smith-Sham, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith-Sham?

Compare Dr. Smith-Sham

Dr. Smith-Sham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Smith-Sham has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Smith-Sham's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

St Francis Med Center

Completed in 1995

St Francis Med Center

Completed in 1998

Dr. Smith-Sham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith-Sham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)