Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 50

Dr. Singleton

The Fertility Center of Charleston

1280 Hospital Dr Unit 300 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Mercer University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Singleton accepts

Dr. Singleton accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Assisted Reproductive Technique
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Cryopreservation
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

36.206896551724135%

Dr. Singleton?
Dr. Singleton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD
Worst doctor I have ever seen. They managed to do the impossible , failed to order medication. They lied to me the meds could be ordered only through Aetna, though my insurance was with other company. All other places order meds at specialty pharmacies. Found the pharmacy by myself, they didn't send the order. After I send them a message saying they intentionally sabotaging my protocol Dr Singleton personally called me yelling at me like a saleswoman at the market, losing her face. To me she has a serious narcissistic personality disorder. Very revengeful too. Refused to prescribe insurance approved and 100% covered medication cetrotide. Instead prescribed the most expensive analogue. At that point I decided to say "good buy". Worst email communication as well. Had to wait the reply for 3 days. They treat you like garbage if you have good insurance. Against my insurance policy they went ahead and charged me 2k immediately then didn't hurry to give the money back. Run !!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
If I could leave a 0 star I would! My husband and I came to see Dr. Singleton about almost 2 years ago, we only had one appointment and we got pregnant naturally before our 2nd appointment. Unfortunately we lost our baby. Recently we decided to schedule another appointment since it’s hard for us to conceive, I kept getting encrypted emails which I never asked for to be encrypted, I sent a reply back requesting that the emails not to be encrypted, I got another encrypted email, long story short I got a phone call from nurse Jessi (she called herself) telling me that our payment was over due for an appointment that hasn’t happened yet!!! I said can we pay upon our visit? She said NO, you must pay a week before your appointment. She was demanding and unprofessional and threatened to push our appointment a month later if they don’t receive payment today. You just lost a patient Jessi! Thank you for showing us that all your office cares about is money and not patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Dr. Singleton and her team have been such a blessing in our lives. My husband and I have suffered reoccurring pregnancy loss and our infertility battle crippled all hope that we would ever have the little girl we dreamed of. With the help of Dr. Singleton and her team, I am now pregnant in my second trimester with our little girl! We are so grateful we chose The Fertility Center of Charleston vs. other clinics in the area. We were treated with the utmost care, respect, and most importantly compassion. We thank God for bringing us to your clinic, and we thank you endlessly for helping make our dreams come true!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
I am currently in treatment (we are about 6mo in) and I would recommend Dr Singleton and her office to anyone in the area seeking infertility treatment. I have been to both savannah and Charleston offices and I am always impressed with my level of care. She is an amazing doctor with a great staff. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
My experience with Dr.Singleton, was very excellent. She was very knowledgeable and provided me with so much information and options that are available to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Dr. Singleton & the staff of The Fertility Center of Charleston were fabulous! All of the information was laid out well and all of our questions were answered with care and consideration. Courtney and Pam, a few of our nurses, were wonderful and so pleasant to work with! The woman at the front desk was super pleasant as well. My husband and I did have a good outcome (achieved pregnancy on first IUI cycle), but we would be able to say the same about the care we received even if we had not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Caring and professional, five stars. From Lesley at the front desk to Jennifer in nursing and of course, Dr. Singleton, the whole team takes the stress out of the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Wonderful staff, friendly and comfortable atmosphere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
My wife and I had been trying to have a baby for over 3 years. We decided to change doctors and found Dr. Singleton and her stuff. This was the best decision of our life! She explained what was going on with my body but assured me it would happen. On Oct. 31, 2018, and at age 40, I became a mom! They were a great support to me and my spouse during the entire process. It took 3 tries but my God it worked!!!! We love them forever for all they did to help us have baby Charlie!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Like other reviewers, the biggest concern is the communication or lack thereof by the office staff/nurses. It is a difficult process to go through and the loss of paperwork and lack of communication make it more difficult.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singleton?

Stephanie Singleton, MD, FACOG and The Fertility Center of Charleston prides itself on providing state of the art infertility treatment through our multi-disciplinary team. Our team provides individualized care through personalized treatment plans. D...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1995
Georgia Baptist
1991
Presbyterian College

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singleton treats patients.

East Cooper Medical Center

Mount Pleasant, SC

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)