Dr. Stephanie D. Singleton, MD

Dr. Stephanie D. Singleton, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female | 47 years old

Stephanie Singleton, MD, FACOG and The Fertility Center of Charleston prides itself on providing state of the art infertility treatment through our multi-disciplinary team. Our team provides individualized care through personalized treatment plans. Dr. Stephanie Singleton is board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility and in obstetrics and gynecology. The area's sole female reproductive endocrinologist, she specializes in services including invitro fertilization therapy.Read more

Dr. Singleton's Experience

See how Dr. Singleton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singleton

Dr. Singleton accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Singleton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Singleton
Dr. Singleton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Goose Creek, SC |
We met with all the fertility doctors. Dr. Singleton was very professional and immediately took away my anxiety and made it less overwhelming. The office is warm, not cold like a hospital.They gave me a good plan and nothing was a surprise. We are a military family and they took Tricare and put us on this medication plan that covered most of that cost. This was really nice! My husband was comfortable doing all the testing there, and that was nice too.
Mount Pleasant, SC |
They were friendly and caring...up until the point that I didn't get pregnant. Then it was silence. No one even called to check in. I couldn't believe after months and months and thousands and thousands of dollars there wasn't one call from anyone saying, "sorry it didn't work". After being built up and believing that everything was going to work to- all of a sudden being done- it's heartbreaking and crippling. At least a follow-up asking if you are ok should be expected.
in Charleston, SC |
Not a good fit for someone looking for a more natural approach to infertility. They won't even test for progesterone unless you sign up for IVF or IUI. I prefer to support my body into healing itself vs. forcing ovulation, which is the only approach of this clinic. As they say "we will MAKE you ovulate". Maybe there's a good reason I'm not and I need to address that first... To each their own.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I changed my care to Dr Singleton because I knew that my previous clinic would judge our decision to pursue pregnancy with donor embryos. Dr Singleton was supportive from the very beginning. Everyone we encountered was so positive and encouraging. They really made the process seamless. We are grateful for a clinic that supports couples who choose Embryo Adoption. Dr Singleton's passion for building families makes the Fertility Center of Charleston the only choice! We will be forever grateful.
Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Singleton was very compassionate and caring. I would definitely recommend her.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Singleton's office staff was warm and caring, which is not the case at all fertility clinics in Charleston. ( I did a lot of research online, social media and asked friends. ) I am glad I chose Dr. Singleton. She was patient and really listened to my list of concerns and questions. She answered in a way that I understood. You can see why she has received so many awards, she truly is a leader in this field! I would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility.
Mount Pleasant, SC |
From the minute you walk in the office everyone is so friendly and compassionate. They went out of their way to make sure that they were with us every step of the way. Dr. Singleton went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I understood every aspect of my treatment. My nurse, Pat, was always there, whether by phone or email, to answer any questions. Everyone shared in our excitement and joy when we received our news that our dreams of a family were finally coming true!
in Charleston, SC |
My experience with Dr. Singleton was below average. After finding out that my pregnancy was not viable, I feel they didn't care anymore. I had some complications during the initial phase of my pregnancy. After calling Dr.Singleton and her clinical staff, they acted like this was not a big deal. Meanwhile, I was admitted to the hospital due to complications of the fertility drugs in which I was told by Dr. Singleton herself to keep taking. If I would have listened to her, I may not be alive today
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
My experience was wonderful. They explained everything to me step-by-step and for the first time I felt like we had a plan that could work. Now I have a baby on the way!
Mount Pleasant, SC |
I am so relieved she is an option for those of us struggling with infertility. It was time that compassionate care joined excellent medical care. Being more than percentage of success was so important to my husband and I.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
After years of trying to get pregnant and working with Nashville fertility clinic, Stephanie helped us get pregnant with the first round of IVF. We welcomed a beautiful baby girl in June. She has been a true blessing to our lives. She made the process very easy to understand. We had many questions along the way and her staff was patient, understanding and very knowledgeable. She even helped us fill out forms to get discounts on some of the drugs necessary for the procedure. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie D. Singleton, MD?
Are you Dr. Singleton?

Compare Dr. Singleton

Dr. Singleton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Singleton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Singleton has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Singleton's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

Georgia Baptist

Graduated in 1995

Presbyterian College

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Singleton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singleton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.