Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 53

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Mercer University School of Medicine in 1999. She is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD

Fertility Center of Charleston (mt Pleasant)

1280 Hospital Dr Unit 300 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Singleton with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Trident Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Trident Medical Center today at (843) 932-3282.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Trident Medical Center.

Dr. Singleton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singleton

3.5

Hello im Mrs.Stacy Germany im a happily married woman and the only thing we are missing is a product of the love that we have for each othe... I have prayed and prayed... I have concived and lost.. I have insurance but it doesn't cover infertility.... We really could use your help it would really be a blessing to my husband and i.... We are not rich by any means... But we can make payments we really want this.... Thank you for taking the time to read this... Mr. & Mrs. Germany
Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Did IUI, no success. Paid deposit for IVF, bought meds....a WEEK later shes closing her business and sold it. We are forced with the options of partial IVF process with her, partial with the company who bought her out, or a full refund of the deposit and go start all over, again.
DC – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Worst doctor I have ever seen. They managed to do the impossible , failed to order medication. They lied to me the meds could be ordered only through Aetna, though my insurance was with other company. All other places order meds at specialty pharmacies. Found the pharmacy by myself, they didn't send the order. After I send them a message saying they intentionally sabotaging my protocol Dr Singleton personally called me yelling at me like a saleswoman at the market, losing her face. To me she has a serious narcissistic personality disorder. Very revengeful too. Refused to prescribe insurance approved and 100% covered medication cetrotide. Instead prescribed the most expensive analogue. At that point I decided to say "good buy". Worst email communication as well. Had to wait the reply for 3 days. They treat you like garbage if you have good insurance. Against my insurance policy they went ahead and charged me 2k immediately then didn't hurry to give the money back. Run !!!!!!!!
Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
If I could leave a 0 star I would! My husband and I came to see Dr. Singleton about almost 2 years ago, we only had one appointment and we got pregnant naturally before our 2nd appointment. Unfortunately we lost our baby. Recently we decided to schedule another appointment since it’s hard for us to conceive, I kept getting encrypted emails which I never asked for to be encrypted, I sent a reply back requesting that the emails not to be encrypted, I got another encrypted email, long story short I got a phone call from nurse Jessi (she called herself) telling me that our payment was over due for an appointment that hasn’t happened yet!!! I said can we pay upon our visit? She said NO, you must pay a week before your appointment. She was demanding and unprofessional and threatened to push our appointment a month later if they don’t receive payment today. You just lost a patient Jessi! Thank you for showing us that all your office cares about is money and not patients.
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Dr. Singleton and her team have been such a blessing in our lives. My husband and I have suffered reoccurring pregnancy loss and our infertility battle crippled all hope that we would ever have the little girl we dreamed of. With the help of Dr. Singleton and her team, I am now pregnant in my second trimester with our little girl! We are so grateful we chose The Fertility Center of Charleston vs. other clinics in the area. We were treated with the utmost care, respect, and most importantly compassion. We thank God for bringing us to your clinic, and we thank you endlessly for helping make our dreams come true!
Kayla – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
I am currently in treatment (we are about 6mo in) and I would recommend Dr Singleton and her office to anyone in the area seeking infertility treatment. I have been to both savannah and Charleston offices and I am always impressed with my level of care. She is an amazing doctor with a great staff. Highly recommend
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
My experience with Dr.Singleton, was very excellent. She was very knowledgeable and provided me with so much information and options that are available to me.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Dr. Singleton & the staff of The Fertility Center of Charleston were fabulous! All of the information was laid out well and all of our questions were answered with care and consideration. Courtney and Pam, a few of our nurses, were wonderful and so pleasant to work with! The woman at the front desk was super pleasant as well. My husband and I did have a good outcome (achieved pregnancy on first IUI cycle), but we would be able to say the same about the care we received even if we had not.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Caring and professional, five stars. From Lesley at the front desk to Jennifer in nursing and of course, Dr. Singleton, the whole team takes the stress out of the experience.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Wonderful staff, friendly and comfortable atmosphere!
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
My wife and I had been trying to have a baby for over 3 years. We decided to change doctors and found Dr. Singleton and her stuff. This was the best decision of our life! She explained what was going on with my body but assured me it would happen. On Oct. 31, 2018, and at age 40, I became a mom! They were a great support to me and my spouse during the entire process. It took 3 tries but my God it worked!!!! We love them forever for all they did to help us have baby Charlie!!
Bernia and Shauna Jaecksch-Ford in Myrtle Beach, SC – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Like other reviewers, the biggest concern is the communication or lack thereof by the office staff/nurses. It is a difficult process to go through and the loss of paperwork and lack of communication make it more difficult.
  • Long wait times
Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
I believe that Dr.Singleton is a good doctor. She speaks on a level that patients would understand. I did all that is required of me as far as testing and other checkups outside of this office. It seems as though some documents are getting misplaced. It's stressful and time consuming. Her team needs some work on how to followup with patients to confirm receiving documents. Infertility is very stressful and I've been more stressed out dealing with the team here than I've ever been.
Charleston – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Dr. Singleton and her staff were wonderful! We have been trying to get pregnant for over three years and after doing IVF, we are finally pregnant! This has been a long and tough road but Dr. Singleton and her staff were very comforting and understandable. They were always there when my husband and I had questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Singleton and the Fertility Center of Charleston for any fertility issues.
Barbara Clutter in Beaufort, SC – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
my assigned nurse was really mean and not friendly at all,unorganized she lost an important blood work result and didn’t pay attention to or tack it ( blaming it on the hospital I did labs at for not sending it, which was discovered too late after embryo tranfer) which resulted in me having high level of thyroid during embryo transfer. keep forgetting important info like me ovulating on my own but late and that I conceived before without any issue Failed iui and ivf
  • Long wait times
Nov 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
She is so easy to work with and easy to talk to. Extremely friendly and makes you very comfortable to discuss your medical needs. Listens carefully and explains things in details. I felt like i was talking to my best friend and not my doctor. That is how comfortable she makes you feel. I will recommend her to anyone who need help with fertility issues.
Burns in Charleston, SC – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Was nice and friendly til the iui didn't work i got one email about the money it would take to do it again nothing about how I was feeling or the way all my hormones were all messed up.
Hazelhurst, ga – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
I didn't get pregnant, had a gigantic bill and hyperstimulation from my IVF cycle. I don't recommend Dr. Singleton at all.
Mount Pleasant, SC – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
They were friendly and caring...up until the point that I didn't get pregnant. Then it was silence. No one even called to check in. I couldn't believe after months and months and thousands and thousands of dollars there wasn't one call from anyone saying, "sorry it didn't work". After being built up and believing that everything was going to work to- all of a sudden being done- it's heartbreaking and crippling. At least a follow-up asking if you are ok should be expected.
Mount Pleasant, SC – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?
Not a good fit for someone looking for a more natural approach to infertility. They won't even test for progesterone unless you sign up for IVF or IUI. I prefer to support my body into healing itself vs. forcing ovulation, which is the only approach of this clinic. As they say "we will MAKE you ovulate". Maybe there's a good reason I'm not and I need to address that first... To each their own.
Mary in Charleston, SC – Aug 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Singleton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singleton?