Dr. Stephanie Santoro, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Stephanie Santoro, DO
Dr. Stephanie Santoro, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bellmawr, NJ. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Santoro's Care Philosophy

My practice philosophy is forming a partnership with my patient with a huge emphasis on prevention. I don't believe in the "3 minute office visit". You may have a wait time, but I WILL spend time with you & I am always available & accessible. I practice internal and integrative medicine. I also practice addiction medicine WITHOUT the use of replacement medications. You will be treated with care and respect!

Dr. Santoro's Experience

See how Dr. Santoro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Santoro

Dr. Santoro accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Santoro is not currently accepting new patients

Dr. Santoro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Santoro to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Santoro's Performance
    in Stratford, NJ |
    Does anyone know where Dr. Santoro relocated to? She is a great doctor and I feel like she is the only doctor that I can genuinely trust. I can not find no one like her. :\
    in Sewell, NJ |
    Will follow her anywhere. Best doc I've ever seen.
    in Clementon, NJ |
    Best Dr you will ever find! My family had her at Advocare and followed her to Lourdes. She recognized a heart problem with my mother and made a call from her own cell to get her a rushed appt with a specialist. She cares and is easy to talk to. As far as I'm concerned, she's still our Dr and always will be! I will search everyday ... and find her again!
    Merchantville, NJ |
    Will Dr Santoro practice again in our area? She was the very best!!! Can't find anyone like her and her staff. Rick B
    Oaklyn, NJ |
    Hoping and waiting to hear where Dr. Santoro practices again. Very upset at the situation Lourdes created. She's the best! Joe D. Bellmawr NJ
    Sicklerville, NJ |
    Wonderful physician. Waiting to hear where she will be practicing.
    Washington, DC |
    Very kind, caring and knowledgeable. Very professional. My entire family sees Dr. Santoro.
    Washington, DC |
    in Tabernacle, NJ |
    I met Dr Santoro at one of my lowest points in my life and under her care and with her patience I am very grateful she came into my life when she did. It would be nice to be able to contact you for a better referral on my next step of treatment as I am seeking alternate routes I'm currently on. If not I truly appreciate the time u took to know me and my situation without judgement. You will truly be missed. ~Marcey M.
    in Bordentown, nj |
    Dr. Santoro I see you left us a message .... pls let me us know your new location. I will not see any other dr. if it not with you. I am hoping you read this.
    in Mullica Hill, NJ |
    I am in shock that Dr Santoro just left us like she did .I really am sad that I have to go to another Doctor.
    Please note: I did not leave the practice. Lourdes Medical Associates closed the practice. Thank you.
    in Bellmawr, NJ |
    Dr. Stephanie Santoro is by far the the best doctor I've had, She works with you on any issue you might have and is honestly the greatest doctor and I whole heartily recommend going to her.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    I get a second opinion and third on everything ! But it's a waste of time and money , because she's right on the money she's so smart and caring
    Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Santoro, DO?

Dr. Santoro's Care Philosophy

Dr. Santoro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression

Rosemont College

Graduated in 1993

Temple University-Masters Degree Public Health

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Santoro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Santoro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine