Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD

Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Detroit, MI. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Muh is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital.

Henry Ford Medical Group

2799 W Grand Blvd Ste K-17

Detroit, MI 48202

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Muh

Video

Dr. Muh's Experience

Dr. Muh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Foot Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Muh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Muh is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Muh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muh to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Muh's Performance
in Charlevoix, MI |
A truly caring and excellent surgeon, and a very nice person.
in Detroit |
Dr. Muh has performed surgeries on both my shoulders. She is the absolute BEST. She thoroughly explained the procedure and expected outcomes. I would recommend anyone with shoulder issues, see Dr. Muh!
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Muh is an excellent surgeon . I am so happy With the results from my shoulder replacement that I am considering surgery on the other shoulder .
Novi,Mi |
without any hesitation and complete confidence, I would recommending Dr. Muh to family & friends.I'm extremely pleased with the outcome only after 6 weeks after surgery.Freedom from pain , ability to get a great night's sleep range of motion are amazing.
Novi, MI |
Dr Muh did a reverse shoulder replacement for me in September. She has an excellent bedside manner, and explained everything to me in detail. She is kind and patient, and an excellent surgeon. I would strongly recommend her to friends and family.
in Westland, MI |
Dr. Muh was so skilled and did a fabulous job of caring for my broken shoulder and then replaced the same shoulder. I couldn't have been more pleased with Dr. Muh and staff.
in Allen Park, MI |
I only saw Dr Muh in clinic for a cortisone shot to help with my tennis elbow. She is easy to talk to. Explained in detail what she was doing, while she was doing it. And even engaged my 5 year old son in conversation. That in itself is above and beyond for me. Many drs today seem to not have time and be rushed while seeing patients. Even though he wasn't the patient, this positive experience will ease any future fears of doctors that may develop with him. Elbow feels great, btw!!!
in Detroit, MI |
Dr Muh is a excellent surgeon she explains everything thoroughly before and after surgery she recognizes you and is very patient competent reliable and kind
in White Lake |
Dr Muh was comforting, , professional and provided me with excellent care. I have recurring Issues with my elbow and shoulder and I trust her completely to continue to treat me. If my condition eventually requires surgery I will absolutely have Dr Muh take care of me. I have already recommended her to family and friends.
in Taylor, Mi |
Would not recommend for simple reason of a serious lack of compassion. However she is a good sergion. But made me completely stupid when I asked most questions. Pretty sure she mixes up patients in her head and doesn't check history before going into follow up appointments too. Once told me 2 to 3 more months of restrictions and wrote letter to my employer for 3 weeks.
Milford, MI |
I had a full shoulder replacement with Dr. Muh in July 2015 due to arthritis. I have over 90% range of motion back, and basically no pain. Everything went very smoothly and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Muh answered my many questions patiently, and her staff were kind and helpful. Her nurse, Cynthia, has been just amazing - very responsive, with great follow through.
in Farmington, MI |
Dr Muh was very helpful in scheduling my surgery at short notice & explained the procedure to re-attached my bicep tendon . She took the time to see me and was extremely professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone with elbow injuries. Thanks.
in South Rockwood, MI |
Dr muh is very caring and understanding also is excellent on what she dose in the orthopedic field
in Ferndale, MI |
Dr. Muh explained everything that was involved in elbow replacement surgery and was very specific on the risks and results that could be expected. Excellent experience. Definitely recommend her to everyone needing surgery.
Farmington Hills, MI |
My insurance company paid her to get angry and tell me that two procedures did not exist that I had read about. Then, three weeks after seeing her, a different hospital system offered me the two procedures that she said didn't exist. She's a reminder of why you need to do your research and hold doctors accountable for explaining their findings and intentions.
Southgate, MI |
Dr. Muh did a reverse shoulder replacement on me and 3 months out I have no pain and almost all of my range of motion back with no arthritis.
in Woodhaven, MI |
Dr. Muh took great of me during both of my shoulder replacement surgeries. My mobility has returned, and my pain has been greatly reduced. Thank you.
in West Bloomfield Township, Mi. |
Dr. Muh is awesome to put it simply! Great bed side manners and down to earth. I would recommend her to any of my family members.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Are you Dr. Muh?