Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. She specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery.

Dr. Muh accepts

Dr. Muh accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Muh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Replacement
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Muh

Dr. Muh?
Dr. Muh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD
I had a reverse shoulder replacement 3 months ago. I had very little post-op pain and have recently been cleared by Dr. Muh to gradually begin swinging a golf club again. I recommend Dr. Muh and her staff highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
This is my second time working with Dr. Muh and her team (the opposite arm this time), and once again and I am very pleased. Everyone is very knowledgeable, takes the time to educate the patient, and most importantly, performed a great repair. I have several months left in my PT/recovery phase, but I know I will be good as new once again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr Muh was very helpful in letting me know what options were available to me for treating my shoulder for a rotator cuff tear. I opted to have the surgery, and was able to have the procedure done within just a few days. The rehab regimen provided by Dr Muh was very effective for getting my shoulder back in shape in less time than I anticipated. I have no pain at all, and no loss of mobility in my shoulder. My shoulder feels better than it has in over 15 years. The only time I think of my shoulder at all is to realize that it feels completely normal now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
I had rotator cuff surgery done by Dr. Muh. She has great patient skills. I liked her way of practicing safe conservative rehab to make sure I was well healed. Recommend her highly to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh is an excellent surgeon. I was in a lot of pain and couldn't use my right arm anymore and sleeping was painful also. Five years before my shoulder replacement I had rotor cuff surgery and was told by him it was ripped so badly it was a one time fix. It did work for about 5 years then it ripped and my last surgeon said he couldn't fix it but recommended Dr. Muh and said she was excellent. It has been a year since my surgery and it is the best my shoulder has felt in years!! You can't tell which shoulder was replaced. I would highly recommend Dr. Muh. Dr. Muh is the BEST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh is awesome! I've had both of my shoulders replaced, Total Reverse Shoulder replacements. To be totally pain free, I couldn't want or ask for anything more. She is the best and I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
I found Dr. Muh pleasant, confident and reassuring. After evaluation she explained what the problem was and what it would take to correct it. She gave clear instructions and had good follow up. My surgery went well and she did a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
I was able to see Dr. Muh quickly. She was upfront about my injuries, very professional and laid out a treatment plan that was understandable. She clearly knows what she's doing. Although I'm 67, have osteoporosis, and shattered my proximal humerus, I have regained my full range of motion and am back to my 'old' life. I also saw Dr. Muh's nurse practitioner, Soona, for appointments, and she is absolutely wonderful! This was especially welcome after a bad experience with a non-Henry Ford Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Excellent care and concern. Explained everything clearly. Felt very comfortable with her and her staff. Definitely would recommend her to anyone having shoulder surgery. As a former HFH employee I am more conscious of medical things and I found this team and Dr to be top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh did more than I expected, and as a result my post surgery results were better than I anticipated. I am VERY pleased with my results and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Muh to friends, relatives and neighbors. Finally, I would like to say that Dr. Muh is a no nonsense, can do, surgeon. What more could one want?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh is professional, knowledgeable and very open to answering any and all questions. She explains things thoroughly and is even patient with what seem like silly questions. I would heartily recommend Dr. Muh to anyone.
very good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh performed a reverse shoulder after a fall. I appreciated her professional manner and concern to answer all our questions. I also appreciated the professional team in her office and the physical therapy group at Columbus. I am very happy with their efforts to restore my ability to use my arm.
She is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Very informative and made me feel confident in her skills and ability tofix my problem. I was looking for a shoulder specialist to help me with my frozen shoulder. Surgery went great and I am progressing as she anticipated. I would highly recommend Dr Muh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh did a complete replacement for my bone on bone arthritic shoulder almost 3 years ago. In her assessment I was a candidate for a standard replacement in contrast to the reverse process which was suggested in my first consultation. She made the right call! All went exceptionally well, recovery was good. And I am always amazed at the incredible improvement in my range of motion post surgery. I am pleased with the treatment I received and grateful for the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
I had rotator cuff surgery done 6 months ago. Dr Muh is very patient and kind, she walked me through the procedure as well as the estimated time of recovery till I would have full range of motion. Dr Muh also closely monitored my Physical Therapy to ensure that I was making good progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
Dr. Muh not only treated me for a broken shoulder but then did a reverse shoulder replacement with outstanding results thanks to Dr Muh and excellent P.T. staff. I especially like Dr. Muh"s tough no nonsense approach to following her orders and making sure you put in the effort with the P.T. staff. She puts in max effort and expects you to do the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
My diagnosis was sudden and I found myself quickly making a decision between having surgery and not. I am now 3 months post surgery and doing better than I could have imagined. Dr. Muh explained everything in the beginning and has answered all my questions along the way. I’m close to full arm movement and have almost no pain. I am so grateful that I was directed towards a caring and excellent surgeon. I have already recommended her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?
I had rotator cuff repair 12 weeks ago. I have almost full range of motion (behind back is still a little hard) and no pain. Now working on building strength. Very happy that I went ahead with the surgery I did not want to spend the rest of my life babying my dominant arm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Muh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Muh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Muh treats patients.

Compare Providers