Dr. Stephanie Ingram, MD

Dr. Stephanie Ingram, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Stephanie Ingram, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 2005 and specializes in rheumatology.

3304 SW 34th Cir Ste 103

Ocala, FL 34474

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ingram

See how frequently Dr. Ingram performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
Elbow Injuries

Dr. Ingram's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ingram "Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED) is your team of physicians, medical professionals and staff members from the North Central Florida community. Our mission is to provide quality care to patients in need of our expertise by offering an integrated approach to medicine. Our patients' concerns and needs are our number one priority. Each of our team members believes in our core values of Respect, Fairness, Trust and Excellence. With state of the art medical care and a dedicated professional staff, you can depend on us to help guide you on your way to better health. Our greatest professional rewards come from knowing that we have served our patients well. SIMED is proud to call North Central Florida home. We hope that you will regard us as your healthcare provider of choice."

• Rheumatology

Dr. Ingram does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Ingram has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ingram has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ingram does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ingram and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ingram's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ingram to family and friends

Dr. Ingram's Performance

GOOD

Dr Ingram is caring overlooks every test n explains thoroughly additionally I'm basically I'm a nu patient brought all. Y papers but Dr Ingram to run her own test. I have had nothing but excellent care to date.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I have had ra for 20+ years. I was worried that when I moved this area that I would not have the same excellent care that I have had in the past. I was greatly relieved when I met Dr. Ingram. She is through and always answered all my questions and discuss my concerns. I would have given a 5...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
On my first visit she was running behind schedule and was direct and to the point, but she was thorough and I felt she spent time with me. The second visit was quite different. She was more personable and I felt it was a little easier to talk to her. Overall, I felt that she was knowledgeable but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option1
I have been seeing Dr. Ingram for approximately 5 months. I have no confidence in her ability to get my rheumatoid arthritis under control and I feel that she is not able to communicate well with me. She is insulting and she thinks she is not capable of making mistakes. Her bedside manor is poor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option19thumbs down icon option5