Family Medicine  |
Dr. Stephanie Garcia, MD
Dr. Stephanie Garcia, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Harlingen, TX. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen and Harlingen Medical Center.

5505 S Expressway 77 Ste 303

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Garcia

Stephanie H. Garcia, MD, PA, is dedicated to the highest quality of care for its patients. This mission requires a dynamic organization which embodies excellence in patient care and education, adherence to strict ethical standards, and a keen responsiveness to our patients' needs. In essence, we exist to serve our Lord Jesus Christ through helping others.

Dr. Garcia's Experience

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Garcia's Performance
in Harlingen, TX |
Dr. Garcia No hospital affiliations Office hours 35 hours a week Dr. availability is only mornings Poor communication between staff and Dr. Refills hard to obtain Referrals not executed many times turn away from referral doctors Working with this doctor feels like you're Cattle will move right through in a quickly Dr. does not like to work with all the specialists. Staff is a loose cannon Dr. Dose not like to be criticized or question.
in Harlingen, TX |
Promptly sees her patients and complete staff is friendly, takes their time and answer all questions.
in Rancho Viejo, TX |
Dr Garcia actually listens to my concerns and offers up to the minute advice. She is wonderful to work with and I feel very fortunate that she has been my physician for a number of years. Each of her staff members is never to busy to help. Great medical service and so efficient you rarely if ever have a long wait even though they take all the time you need. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
in Harlingen. TX |
Dr. Garcia provides excellent and professional patient care. She listens to my concerns and she talks to me about possible options and treatments. She doesn't rush me, and she makes me feel like I'm her only patient; yet, I know she has many other patients she will see. I always recommend Dr. Garcia to my friends and family!
Brownsville, TX |
Dr. Garcia takes a special interest in her patients. She never rushes you through your visit and takes ever concern you have seriously. I'm so thankful for her and her staff. Each one makes you comfortable at each visit.
Harlingen, TX |
Excellent physician, kind and helpful staff. Up-to-date on research and treatment methods that are most effective. Strongly recommend.
in San Benito, TX |
I definitely recommend Dr. Garcia for future patients because she does such a great job and has such an amazing atmosphere in her office!!
in Rancho Viejo, TX |
Highly competent and personable--Dr. Garcia and staff are tops when it comes to primary care in the RGV!
in Olmito, TX |
Hardly ever wait! The physician assistants are great. I would recommend to all.
in Rancho Viejo, TX |
Dr Garcia & her staff do an excellent job. Dr Garcia is very thorough & really cares about the patient experience.
in Bayview, Texas |
I never have a long wait time in Dr. Garcia's office. If my appointment is at 7:00 a.m. I am seeing the doctor by 7:10. I hear horror stories of five hour waits in other offices. To not have to deal with this is VERY important to me as I must take time off from work to be there. Office staff are always friendly and helpful either in person or on the phone. Dr. Garcia is very concerned and caring with me and I appreciate the professional yet open, friendly attitude she has.
Harlingen, Texas |
I think Dr. Garcia and her staff are very friendly and always willing to help me out with any problems that I may encounter. I always walk in and see smiles regardless of what time my appointment is. The office is also very clean and tidy. I have referred most of my family and friends to her office and they are all also very happy with the services they receive. Thank you Dr. Garcia and Staff!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?

Visit Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Garcia has admitting privileges