Dr. Stephanie H. Garcia, MD

Dr. Stephanie H. Garcia, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 49 years old

Stephanie H. Garcia, MD, PA, is dedicated to the highest quality of care for its patients. This mission requires a dynamic organization which embodies excellence in patient care and education, adherence to strict ethical standards, and a keen responsiveness to our patients' needs. In essence, we exist to serve our Lord Jesus Christ through helping others.Read more

Dr. Garcia's Experience

See how Dr. Garcia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garcia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Garcia
Dr. Garcia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Rancho Viejo, TX |
Dr Garcia actually listens to my concerns and offers up to the minute advice. She is wonderful to work with and I feel very fortunate that she has been my physician for a number of years. Each of her staff members is never to busy to help. Great medical service and so efficient you rarely if ever have a long wait even though they take all the time you need. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
in Harlingen. TX |
Dr. Garcia provides excellent and professional patient care. She listens to my concerns and she talks to me about possible options and treatments. She doesn't rush me, and she makes me feel like I'm her only patient; yet, I know she has many other patients she will see. I always recommend Dr. Garcia to my friends and family!
Brownsville, TX |
Dr. Garcia takes a special interest in her patients. She never rushes you through your visit and takes ever concern you have seriously. I'm so thankful for her and her staff. Each one makes you comfortable at each visit.
Harlingen, TX |
Excellent physician, kind and helpful staff. Up-to-date on research and treatment methods that are most effective. Strongly recommend.
in San Benito, TX |
I definitely recommend Dr. Garcia for future patients because she does such a great job and has such an amazing atmosphere in her office!!
in Rancho Viejo, TX |
Highly competent and personable--Dr. Garcia and staff are tops when it comes to primary care in the RGV!
in Olmito, TX |
Hardly ever wait! The physician assistants are great. I would recommend to all.
in Rancho Viejo, TX |
Dr Garcia & her staff do an excellent job. Dr Garcia is very thorough & really cares about the patient experience.
in Bayview, Texas |
I never have a long wait time in Dr. Garcia's office. If my appointment is at 7:00 a.m. I am seeing the doctor by 7:10. I hear horror stories of five hour waits in other offices. To not have to deal with this is VERY important to me as I must take time off from work to be there. Office staff are always friendly and helpful either in person or on the phone. Dr. Garcia is very concerned and caring with me and I appreciate the professional yet open, friendly attitude she has.
Harlingen, Texas |
I think Dr. Garcia and her staff are very friendly and always willing to help me out with any problems that I may encounter. I always walk in and see smiles regardless of what time my appointment is. The office is also very clean and tidy. I have referred most of my family and friends to her office and they are all also very happy with the services they receive. Thank you Dr. Garcia and Staff!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie H. Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?

Compare Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garcia's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston

Graduated in 1992

Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital

Completed in 1995

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Garcia does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.