Dr. Stephanie Stutz, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Renown Medical Group 975 Ryland St Ste 100 Reno, NV 89502 Get Directions
Dr. Stephanie Stutz, DO
Dr. Stephanie Stutz, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Reno, NV. Dr. Stutz is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Stutz's Experience

See how Dr. Stutz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stutz

Dr. Stutz accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stutz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stutz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stutz to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Stutz's Performance
    GOOD
Carson City, NV |
I was a new patient - she listened, did not judge me and gave me the appropriate referrals to specialist that I needed. She scheduled an aftercare appointment and thoroughly addressed my issues better than any other doctor that I've been to in Reno/Carson for the last 13 years - since moving here in 2004. Her staff was pleasant, the office was clean and she got right to root of my concerns.
in Sparks, NV |
Dr. Stutz diagnosed a vitamin D deficiency in me that had been missed by previous doctors and requires attention. I feel fortunate that she's my primary care physician.
reno nv |
she doesn't listen and laughs at issues i want to discuss. i needed a pcp after abdominal surgery-she never has examined me for that or for any issue (has not even listened to lungs or heart)
in Sparks, NV |
She made me feel like a druggy for taking a mild sleeping pill (only 5 times a month), but did not give me options for another medicine (no solution), she preferred to chastise me. She did not give me help with my health and scheduled my next appointment for 6 months out, even though my blood tests showed I am critically low in some vitamins and my cholesterol is over 240! I have called to try to get help from her about my vitamin deficiency, but she is never available. DO NOT RISK YOUR HEALTH!
in Sparks, NV |
My wife and I are new patients. Dr. Stutz is excellent.
in Reno, NV |
Horrible experience with a new doc. She told me anxiety drugs were dirty drugs when I asked to be placed on another antidepressant. She told me numerous times she wouldn't give me pain pills when I wanted a cortisone shot. She then scheduled me 2 months out for the shot even though I'm in terrible pain everyday. She did NOT listen to me at all but instead made assumptions. I won't return, she made me feel like a drug seeker and the experience was very uncomfortable
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Stutz, DO?
Are you Dr. Stutz?

Compare Dr. Stutz

Dr. Stutz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Stutz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stutz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Stutz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stutz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Stutz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stutz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.