Dr. Stephanie Elmore, MD

Dr. Stephanie Elmore, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Elmore specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Irving, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Elmore? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Elmore's Experience

See how Dr. Elmore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elmore

Experience with Dr. Elmore
Dr. Elmore's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
Grapevine, TX |
I have been a patient for more than 15 years. She is very caring and has helped me so many times, including when I got sick while traveling.
in Irving TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Elmore for the last 10 years. She is always nice, always helpful and always does things on time. Based on my experience one of the best doctors I have been dealing with, and extremely well organized office.
in Irving TX |
Dr. Elmore is kind, patient, carefully listens and respects me every time I visit. Her staff is not 100% super sweet but they are competent.
in Irving, TX |
Dr Elmore is overrated, she does not care and she is rude. She gave a wrong diagnosis for me and was unable to detect a tumor even after showing where I could feel. She told me it is nothing to worry, later it turned out to be positive. It is always better to be safe than sorry, but this doctor does not follow that simple rule. Because of the wrong diagnosis, my treatment had been delayed by couple of months and had to go through lot of stress. I selected her based on these ratings.. so wrong...
in Irving, TX |
Although I was only able to see her once due to a change in insurance coverage, I found her very knowledgeable, very helpful and I wish I could have continued to see her. She was very nice, answered ALL my questions and did not question me when I asked for a prescription that a previous doctor refused to write for me even though I had been on this medication before. Her staff was very nice and I had no issues.
in Dallas, TX |
Why aren't there negative stars available?!? Dr Elmore is extremely rude and uncaring. Kathleen is one of the worst people able to write a prescription that I have met. I have been a patient here for almost two years. Their bed-side manner is okay until you ask a question or dare quiz them about why they did something or prescribed a particular medication. I spent over $40 on a prescription that Kathleen said would help. There are not enough spaces here to warn anyone properly--stay away!!
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Elmore, MD?
Are you Dr. Elmore?

Compare Dr. Elmore

Dr. Elmore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Elmore has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Elmore's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Elmore does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Elmore and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston

Graduated in 1994

University Tx Med School San Antonio

Dr. Elmore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elmore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Elmore does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Elmore and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.