Dr. Stephanie Elkins, MD

Dr. Stephanie Elkins, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Stephanie Elkins, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mooresville, NC. She is 41 years old. Dr. Elkins is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Elkins' Experience

See how Dr. Elkins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elkins

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Elkins has admitting privileges.

Dr. Elkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elkins to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Elkins' Performance
Lincolnton, NC |
I used to like this doctor. Not anymore. She will not give you a refill on any prescription, unless you see her every month. There was a time when she would give too many refills and I would never use them all. Now, it is just the opposite. I guess she realized that doing refills didn't net her enough money so she must drag patients into her office every couple of months. All for a few prescriptions I have been taking literally for 10 years+.
Charlotte, NC |
Excellent experiences with Dr. Elkins. I hope when my insurance carrier changes she will be in their network. I feel very comfortable with her.
in Concord, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr Elkins for over a decade now. I've had a few general physicians throughout my life and Dr Elkins is the best. I live about 20 miles from her practice and will not switch doctors because I trust and believe in her as my doctor. She's not perfect. No one is and I don't expect perfection from her but, she knows her area of practice quite well. The woman cares about her patients too which is rare nowadays. She always asks me how I am outside of my health. I rarely have a
in Mooresville, NC |
Dr Elkins is wonderful! I highly recommend her.
in Mooresville, NC |
I would never recommend Dr. Elkins. I saw her for confirmation of flu. 2 days later I'm back for chest x-ray possible pneumonia. Radiologist confirmed I did have pneumonia but I never received a phone call from Dr. Elkins telling me. It took 4 doctor visits over a period of 3 weeks in order for her to finally give me the proper treatment for pneumonia. I feel she showed severe lack of professionalism (wearing torn jeans) and care for me as a patient.
I absolutely love Dr Elkins. My entire family, including children see her. She's fast, easy to talk to and convenient. Can't say enough good stuff about her.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Elkins, MD?
Are you Dr. Elkins?

Compare Dr. Elkins

Dr. Elkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Elkins has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Elkins' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Elkins does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Elkins and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Dr. Elkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Elkins does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Elkins and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.