Dr. Stephanie Dublis, DO

Dr. Stephanie Dublis, DO

Hematology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Stephanie Dublis, DO is a hematology specialist in Wyoming, MI and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in hematology and oncology.Read her story

The Cancer Center at Metro Health Village

• Health Net Federal Services
  • Meridian Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health
  • Priority Health Choice, Inc.
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Dublis

See how frequently Dr. Dublis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood Disorders
Breast Diseases
Anemia

Dr. Dublis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dublis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dublis "I am a physician at The Cancer Center at Metro Health Village in Wyoming, MI and specialize in oncology and hematology. I am passionate about providing high-quality, comprehensive care that is personal and compassionate for patients. A graduate of Midwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois, I completed my residency in internal medicine at Loyola University Medical Center where I worked for a year as a hospitalist and completed a fellowship in hematology/oncology. I have been in practice since 2011."

This content was provided by Dr. Dublis "I believe each patient plays a key role in their health and work with them to develop an individualized plan for their treatment and recovery. I value open communication and am dedicated to collaborating with specialists and the entire care team to provide the best care for patients."

• Hematology

• Intrathecal Chemotherapy
  • PET Scan
  • Plasmapheresis
  • Thoracentesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Dublis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dublis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dublis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dublis' Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dublis to family and friends

Dr. Dublis' Performance

Dr. Dublis Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team. We will review each comment to make sure we are providing the best healthcare experience for our patients.

"

Very cold person.When you ask a question,you can tell she has a bad attitude.I couldn't wait to get away from her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dublis is the most compassionate doctor I know. She has laughed and she has cried with us. She meets all the criteria of receiving an excellent rating on all responses. Her staff is top notch. I feel as though I’ve created personal relationships with her staff I regularly see. I feel as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dublis is caring, committed, and straightforward. She was a strong supporter and effective physician for our mom.
Are you Dr. Dublis?