Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Stephanie Beall, MD
Stephanie Beall, M.D., Ph.D., received her medical degree and doctorate in 2006 from Brown University. Dr. Beall's research at Brown University focused on the effect of environmental toxicants on reproduction. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Dr. Beall then went on to complete her fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Beall has published numerous papers on infertility and has presented research findings and scientific data at national meetings. Dr. Beall's primary interests include diminished ovarian function and fertility preservation. She also holds special interest in how women cope with the stress of infertility and how cultural beliefs affect the care couples seek while trying to start a family. She emphasizes a personalized approach in care, bearing in mind the couple's medical and emotional needs. Dr. Beall is medical contributor for The Huffington Post. Originally from Akron, OH, Dr. Beall has been living in the Baltimore area with her family while completing her fellowship in Washington, D.C.

901 Dulaney Valley Rd Ste 616

Towson, MD 21204

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Beall

Dr. Beall's Experience

Dr. Beall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Brown Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Vanderbilt University
  • National Institutes Of Health
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Beall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beall to family and friends
Dr. Beall's Performance
Cockeysville, MD |
Outstanding, amazing and extraordinary are just a few words we would use to describe Dr. Beall. She was extremely patient in hearing our concerns and answering our questions. She never made us feel rushed. After completing a series of different tests/blood work she diagnosed the cause of our infertility. Antiphospholipid Syndrome, a condition that had caused my body to attack the embryo. Three months later I was pregnant and we now haves a happy and healthy little boy. Thank you Dr. Beall!
Columbia, MD |
Dr. Beall was the most caring doctor i have been to. She listens to each question carefully and explains everything so well. My experience with SGF and Dr. Beall was exceptional. I would not hesitate to be back.
in Columbia, MD |
Shady Grove Fertility was the third reproductive clinic my husband and I went to, and we desperately wish it had been the first! Dr. Beall was fantastic - always made herself available for questions, concerns, etc. & never hesitated to give us her honest opinion. She gave us all the available options, the likely success of each, and allowed my husband & I time to process and decide. We never felt pressured and always felt as though we were in great hands. We would recommend Dr. Beall again again
Reisterstown, MD |
Dr. Beall is a very kind and efficient doctor with my issue. She took time to listen to all my concerns. It took only 2 months (for all the testes), with one cycle of fertility treatment to get me conceive. I’m impressed with her treatment and care! I recommend her, she is absolutely wonderful. SGF nurses that followed up with my case were great too.
in Columbia, MD |
My experience with Dr. Beall was fantastic. I made my first appointment with her as a terrified individual but came out of the experience with answers, more support, and a pregnancy. From the very first appointment she made me feel comfortable, supported, and answered every question with care. I feel lucky to have been her patient and would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility. If I ever needed her again in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Dr. Beall was absolutely wonderful to have as our doctor. She always told us that we would have a family and was so encouraging through the emotional process. It was especially needed after many failed attempts at another facility. With shady grove we went through fresh transfer that ended in miscarriage then a frozen which I'm now 14 weeks with a healthy baby on the way! We cannot wait to come back for baby #2 and have Dr. Beall help us with that process again!
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Beall was extremely attentive and knowledgable. She listened to all of my concerns and even researched donor issues to see how those issues were impacting my success. She took the time to make personal phone calls to check on me and to provide additional guidance. I would definately recommend her!
Dr.Beall was the most patient and understanding Doctor we had during our experience. She took time to answer any questions but also explained our experience and options. She is very knowledgeable and experienced in this field.
in Sykesville, MD |
My only complaint is how spoiled I am by Shady Grove and Dr. Beall, some times I was in and out within 15 minutes of my schedule appointments!
in Dayton, MD |
I saw Dr Beall at the Columbia office. She was wonderful and her supporting staff were great. I felt like my journey to being a mom was in good hands. She had great info for us each step of the way. We went thru 2 IUI and 1 IVF cycle trying to get pregnant. Dr Beall was wonderful, caring, supportive and knowledgeable. My only wish was that I'd done my IVF cycle at the Towson office instead of the Rockville office. We still have one FE so will be returning to Dr Beal to try for #2.
She did my embryo transfer and she is very friendly
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Beall, MD?
Are you Dr. Beall?